Chapter 2: Welcome To NeverLand

"Where are you taking me?" Mary demanded from the man, arms crossed and glare on her face as the captain steered his ship. He sent her an amused smirk, and tsked at her.

        "Demanding, aren't we?" He chuckled at the girl. She may have lost her memories, but she still had the same fire she had on the island. He always admired her spirit and will. She could be the sweetest person one second, but would turn into a fierce warrior if you tried to hurt her family. She was strong, sly, witty, and loving. She was honestly the perfect person for Peter Pan. But then of course she got ripped away from him, just like Milah was ripped away from Hook. But Hook was determined to get her back to Peter, so that they could all have a happy ending in Neverland.

        "Excuse me for not taking being kidnapped lightly." She snapped back, eyes narrowing. Hook could have laughed at the irony. Kidnapping her to take her back to the place she was kidnapped from. But of course, she doesn't know that. Not yet anyway.

        "Listen love, I know who you are. We knew each other before the blasted curse. I'm taking you back where you belong." Hook told her. But she didn't relax. She tensed up more.

        "How?" She asked.

        "With this." Hook said, pulling out the bean. The girls eyes widened.

        "But the others needed that bean! They said so. You were supposed to give that to them, so they could save Storybrooke." She exclaimed in shock and anger, pointing her finger at the man.

        "Listen, I'm a Pirate love. Never make deals with Pirates. They should have known that. Look, you'll thank me for this later. We just need to go before it's too late to leave." The pirate huffed, steering the ship towards his destination.

        "I don't want to leave. We have to go back! You're leaving that whole town, the whole town of people I love, to die! I can't let that happen. Turn the ship around and take us back." She shouted at the man, who in turn looked at her in shock. But he shook it off and sent her a look, which she returned. She wasn't backing down.

        "They're not my concern. My concern is you." He said, turning away from her. She let out a shout, and then she kicked the wheel so it went out of control. The captain scrambled to get back on track, and while he was distracted, the girl unsheathed the sword from his hip. Once the ship was under control, the pirate looked towards her, only to come face to face with a sword. He looked past the glittering silver, and saw the girl standing there with determination in her eyes.

        "Take us back, or I swear I'll take this ship back myself." The girl threatened, and he could tell she meant it. Hook groaned and spun the ship around, heading back to Storybrooke.

        "You're going to get us both killed."

        "Shut up and steer." She said. The rest of the journey was silent between the two, and they pulled back into the dock in no time. They both noticed Emma and the others, who were now joined by Regina, Rumple and Belle. But where was Henry? Mary forced the pirate off the ship and towards the others.

        "The hell are you doing here?" Emma demanded, leading the others to them. David smirked a little when he saw the pirate being forced off the ship by little Mary. He had to admire her spunk.

        "Helping." Hook responded sarcastically.

        "Well you're too late." Emma responded angrily, surprising the pirate and the girl.

        "Am I?" Hook asked, pulling the bean out of his pocket.

        "I thought you didn't care about anyone but yourself?" Emma demanded, looking down at the bean.