Chapter 7

SUGA'S POV

3 months have passed and life is still moving on. We've been busy with our promotions because of our new album. There's no time for anything, we just keep on practicing day by day, concerts, fansign events, and world tours. And now we're all going back to Korea. Ahhh finally we can rest from our hectic schedule. Mika was also busy with her job, she's been with us anywhere we go since she is our professional photographer.

She's been distant since the time that I visited her on her apartment. As far I remember, I've been treating her nicely unlike before, but what is she playing at? After I saved her from that guy before and I even made an extra effort to look out for her. And yet, she haven't even started to return the favor that she offered.   Now I'm being childish. This is so not me...

She was right over there on the seat in front of us chatting with Airi. I really don't know what's happening, but she also refuses to answer my text messages and ignoring my calls. It doesn't feel good because I'm starting to like her more and I thought everything is working out well with us.

Luckily, I can overhear their conversation from up here. I don't usually care about people's matter but…

"Yah, Mika... Nana is inviting us to a rave party later, what do you think?"
"Wow, sure... let's join her. That would be fun... and I miss her already."
"Me too... Yah, lets hunt for a handsome professional Oppas later..." Airi whispered.
"Jinja?" Mika giggled.

Ahhh, so she's playing with my feelings now? She looks like she interested in meeting "handsome professional oppas". Fine, I'll deal with you later.

Everyone was resting at the dorm on their own quality time. I was a little bit uneasy about this so I intentionally announced to everyone about Airi and Mika's little plan.

"I heard Airi and Mika are going to some Rave party later together with Nana"
"Jinja? daebak... Noonas are getting wild?" Kookie commented and beemed.
"Yah, kookiah... that kind of party is not for them." Jimin stated concernedly.

"They'll just get into trouble for sure... aishhh these ladies." Jin added.

"Yah, What are guys are waiting for, lets go to Airi's house now before its to late." Jhope asserted.

We arrived at Airi's house and luckily no one is still here. Probably Airi is still in her room preparing. We just stayed at the Sofa and waited for them to arrive. Then we heard someone knocked on the door.

V opened it and we are not mistaken the girls are wearing party getup and revealing some skin. Seriously?!

Mika and Nana look dumbfounded when they saw our furious expressions...

"Ooops, Mika. I think we must go now... c'mon!"
Nana immediately took Mika's hand and attempted to run away from us.

The boys were too quick, the two girls have been cornered. Mika was trying to hide her face from shame.

"Why? what's your problem? Can we just go? Excuse us..." Nana tried to act as if nothing is serious.

Jimin took Mika's hand and pulled her from Nana.
"Where do you think you're going?"
"Us? We were just… ahhh" Mika began to stutter.
"Yah Park Jimin, let go of her now…" Nana fought back.
"Not yet, until you explain first where the two of you are going…" Jimin said with conviction.

"Nana??? What now?" Mika whispered. Nana just look at Mika with dismayed expression.

V certainly dragged Nana and walked towards our dorm… Everyone did so including Mika.