Epilogue Part 1

HELLO PEEPS, OKAY SO I'LL DROP THE FIRST PART OF THE EPILOGUE. I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT! Kindly check the photo above for reference.

I LOVE YOU ALL. 😍😍😍

17 YEARS LATER

JIMIN'S POV

"Daddy? Daddy? Wake up! Wake up! It's already 11 am!" I can now feel my daughter is riding on my back. Hitting my muscles with her cute little fists.

"Just five more minutes, Mimi... baby please..."
"DADDY! URRGHHH! MOMMY IS WAITING!"

"Promise... 5 more minutes, Mimi-ah... Have pity on your super duper handsome Daddy!"

"Mommy will surely kick your butt if we'll be late!"
She's almost crying still punching my back, but I was taken aback when I heard that heavy term she just used moments ago.

"Yah! PARK MINA! Where did you learn that? You better watch your mouth, young girl. You're still a baby!" I get up immediately finding my 6-year-old daughter who is now perplexed on her spot covering her mouth in fear.

"Sorry, Daddy... I got it from Sohee." Apologizing with her teary eyes.
"Sohee? Are you sure? Uncle Jin and Aunt Airi are good disciplinarians... That's kind of odd."
"Well, she said she got it from Uncle Kookie..." I burst out laughing at her confession.
"So it came from Uncle Kookie then... Aigoo. This kid. Don't ever use that again... It's bad. Arasseo?" I told her.
"Arasseo..." She kissed me on my cheek before getting up from my bed.

"Let's prepare now, Mommy's waiting..." I kissed her head in return.
"Daddy! Please wear something special... You have to impress mommy, Remember?" She reminded me eagerly.
"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, thanks for reminding me, Mimi-ah."

I'm really glad that the weather is just perfect for today. After an hour of preparation, Mina is excitedly waiting in the car, carefully fixing her pink dress on seat.

"Hey, princess... So are you ready?" I checked her seatbelt before starting the engine. "Neh... Appa! Let's go!"

Upon arriving at the building, Mina immediately opened the car door and left me behind.

"Ugh... This kid... MINA, BE CAREFUL!" I shouted from the inside.

I followed after and proceeded on the second floor. Carefully walking on the corridors and feeling a little nervous seeing Nana from afar.

"Daddy! Hurry up.... Mommy is here!" My baby yelled and soon I reached where she is standing.

Mina squeezed my hand nervously and looked at me for a second and I gave her a warm smile.

"Talk to her, baby... I'm sure you've got a lot to tell to mommy."

"Mommy! Daddy is here... He misses you a lot! Wow! Your have a new photo, Mommy, Did Aunt Mika change mommy's picture, Daddy?

"I-I g-guess so baby..." my voice almost cracked upon seeing her old photo.

She's indeed lovely as ever...

"You look so beautiful, I wish I'm pretty as you so that Zach oppa will not tease me again, He said I'm ugly...oh! he's talented mommy. He knows how to play piano at an early age, but he doesn't like it when I watch him play, he would always push me away." I saw her pout as she continues with her story about Min Zachary, Yoongi hyung's son and I almost laugh at it.

History is repeating itself.

"Hmmm..nevermind... But mommy. I'm doing good at school. I have excellent grades in my math and sciences and English too, but I'm bad at P.E. and music, maybe that's why Zach oppa doesn't like me. She pouted again. Touching the cold metal engraving of my late wife.