CHAPTER 9

JIMIN'S POV

Jeongmal mianhae....

Those words are keep on repeating in my head like an echo. And my heart is still restless because of what Yoongi hyung said, that he likes Mika. Why did it have to be him?

I was walking downtown discreetly wearing nerdy glasses and a hoodie. I simply wanted to wander around alone.

I was not supposed to feel like this. I never had a chance to make a move, Mika isn't aware afterall. Does she like Yoongi hyung too? What if my hunch is true? My head is aching and I don't want to think anymore...

"Yahhhh! Ahjusshi! Why did you do that?"

I heard a familiar voice and I came to look on that direction... there's Nana, wearing only shirts, and jeans and sneakers which so unlikely of her.

"You little brat, why are shouting at me. Huh?! Do you want to get in trouble?"

"You deserve that! It's for Ahjumma. If you are not going to do anything good, just go away!!!"

The man looked pissed off and pointed at Nana. "You don't know what you're doing kid..."

"Arasseo!!! you might want to runaway now before I call the police!" Nana was about to attack the man with her bag. And the man ran away without looking back.

"Ahjumma? Gwenchana? Yah... don't let those kind of people scare you..."

"Aigooooo this kid... you're too pretty to act like a gangster. That was so brave yet scary. Don't do it again. Arasseo??"
Nana pouted. "But he's bad. And he deserved it..."
"I can handle it. Okay?! Let the adults do their business."
"Arasseo, ahjumma... take care of yourself okay?" Nana looked so worried.
"Yahhh, I'm going to be alright... don't worry about me. Perhaps you should be thinking about yourself. See... you still don't have a man that will look after you."
"Hmmmm, I already found him. He has the most beautiful eye smile I've ever seen and He likes me so much" Nana confessed dreamily.

This girl... is she talking about me? I smiled absentmindedly upon hearing those words from her.

"I'm so happy for you... you must love and appreciate each other. Arasseo?"
"Ne ahjumma... I promise to invite you to our wedding." Nana declared without hesitation. The old lady just smiled and gave her the fruits she bought.

"Wow, you've included this? Thank you so much!!! This is my favorite. I'll be going now."
"You must visit me when you have time. Okay? Take care of yourself, Nana." The old lady patted Nana's head like her own child.

Nana was already walking towards my direction and is busy checking her plastic bag.

"Annyeong ahjumma...." Nana was waving back and walking without checking her steps and bumped into me.

"Aw! omg.... I'm so sorry. Aisssshhh so clumsy of me... mianhae." and she looked at me drop-jawed. "Oppa???"

"Wae??? stop looking at me like that."

"Why are you here? Fans might see you here... you'll gonna be in big trouble." She whispered while looking around.

"Yah, you'll be the one to cause that trouble because you're being too obvious." She was about to say something but then I held her hands and dragged her to nowhere.

"Ouch... oppa?! where are we going? can you please explain first before tugging me..." Nana resisted.

"I thought you like me that much? See...we're together now, so what's your problem?" She looked at me with an unsure expression.