Chapter 5

The, 'new chapter look'

"W-who are you, exactly. I think you said your name was 'jacksmeltingpie'. No offence if I completely got that wrong BTW" You said wondering what was actually going on. "No-just no you may not have heard my name through my strong IRISH accent, my name is Jack-Septic-Eye, y-you got it finally! So you are new, I can tell, I smelt you..." Jacksepticeye said very, very loudly. you turn to Greg giving him the 'should I be friends with this guy look' Greg wriggles his mustache with the ' I think so, mustache wriggle, with a slight hint of I kinda want another flapjack wriggle' You turn to Troye and before you give him the , 'should I be friends with this guy look ' he told you, be friends with as much people as you can, even the weird people ( BTW big life lesson from me, the author) before you could say anything a laptop appeared and it was on a website called, freewebs Daniel Howell. You go over to touch it when Troye yells, "NOOO DON'T TOUCH IT " but it was too late you already clicked on a segment called the, 'DO NOT CLICK' section. "That was probably a bad idea" you thought. Even Will gave the, 'uhoh look' and if Will thinks you messed up, you really messed up... (another life lesson from me, the author)