Chapter7

The Lost Web
You and Mike looked around. Right at the far side of the room you could see a wooden oak door. You pointed it out to Mike. Mike and you started to go towards it.

The door was becoming more visible. You could see the basic rusty doorknob that every door you've ever seen all had.

You and Mike were right outside the door now. You looked at Mike he said,"Whatever's in there will be helpful as there's nothing else," you both went silent until Mike continued to say, "3...2...1..."

The door slowly creaked open you both walked inside...

"Hello I am the King of The Internet! I create binging sessions that last for months and couch creases that are molded to create your browsing sessions." This mysterious booming voice seemed to be known as the King of The Internet. Mike started to reply with,"Who are you and do you know where are friends are?" The voice immediately responded with," I know exactly where you are! You are in The Lost Web this area is only accessible though the worst place on the internet, Danisnotonfire's 12 year old website! And there's only one way to save your friends and that's by surfing The Lost Web and trying to get all the way up to standard websites and then you can leave. However on your way back up to the standard web you will save your friends along the way." You and Mike looked relieved as you'd be able to save your friends. Suddenly The King of The Internet boomed,"However if you fail to save all your friends and exit the web in a select amount of time you and all your friends will be trapped here forever! Do I have a deal?..."