Chapter6

The Internet IS Here 

"Whoops!" you said as you realized everyone was worried that you clicked the 'DO NOT CLICK' click section. Then you remembered this wasn't any website it was the website from-senpai-Danisnotonfire, "uhoh!" Suddenly there was a woosh sound then white flashed across your eyes...

You started to adjust your eyes to the light the you noticed you weren't in school anymore you were in the internet!!! You yelled your friends names hoping they would here no one responded  then you heard footsteps it wasn't Troye or any of your friends for that matter it was a small figure they were coming closer they were scared as well. This could be anyone you thought to yourself you looked in your bag for something to defend you from whoever it was you could see. there was nothing in your bag but even if there was it was too late they were steps away you could both see each other very clearly...

It was a boy a young boy,you asked him if he'd seen any of your friends of anyone for that matter. Suddenly the environment changed you were outside a forest the boy was still there and he said," I'm Mike, Mike Wheeler. I was with my friends looking for our lost friend, Will Byers. Then there was a white flash and all my friends disappeared..." Oh no when you pressed the button not only did your friends go missing but other people's friends as well.

You asked him if he could help you find your friends and he said yes but only if you help him find his friends then you started to explore with Mike...