28

"This is all your fault!"

"..."

"He wouldn't have suspected anything if you didn't keep your mouth closed!"

"Lot, its fi-"

"And you, you... You were too scared to be swept up in nothing!"

"..."

"James. Can't you just live a little? You're literally the badest girl out of the whole school because of all the pranks you did. And when you meet the one, you're too scared to actually realise your feeling because you cloud over them with this fantasy of yours!"

"Lot, I-"

"I'm not done. In this fantasy, you think you are so risky and perfect that you didn't want some pretty boy like Austyn messing it up. But then you fell for him. AND don't say you didn't! I see it when you look at him, or when you talk to him on the phone. I know."

"..."

"Call me when you get your mind and thoughts set straight. You aren't my Jammie. My Jammie took risks, smaller then for love, but she knew what she was doing. And right now.. I don't think you do."

"Lottie, I-"

"Save it. I know I'm being extremely stupid with handling this situation, but I think you are too. Plus, no one. No one, messes with my ships."

"..."

"..."

"James, I just wa-"

"Save it dad. I'm not in the mood."

"..."

"She'll get over it. Just like I did."

"I know."

"Memories."

"Yeah. Memories."