Tell no one (ImmortalTree) -shrug-

DISCLAIMER- This is a weird fanfiction based on a RP conversation with my friends. It is a BoyXTree. You have been warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aleks sat next to the Christmas tree as the guys chatted in the kitchen. He didn't want to be in their conversation, he had his mind set on something else; the Christmas tree. It sounds strange, but something about trees dressed in ornaments and tinsel that made Aleks hot and bothered in more ways than one. He looked at the tree, lightly petting its branches as the guys left to go down stairs to continue packing. He bit his lip a little, "Looks like it's just you and me, huh?" he said softly to the tree, feeling one of the bulbs. He kissed the bulb and looked at the tree, "Look, I know, we've only known each other for a short time, but.. I've seen the way you look at me." He started, "And I'd like to get intimate with you.." he mumbled, kissing another bulb. Even though he got no response from the inanimate object, he took it as a 'yes' and started rubbing the tree's tinsel, still delicately kissing each bulb.

After a while Aleks pulled away, "I wish we could go back to my place.." he mumbled, kissing a bulb again, "There, we would have privacy" he added,  tapping some of the lights. He let go of the tree, hearing James walking back upstairs.

James looked at him, "Dude, we called you like five fucking times, get down here" he said, walking over and grabbing Aleks's arm. 

Aleks sighed, "Alright" he mumbled and followed, his eyes never leaving the tree. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need sleep. That's all I gotta say..