Chapter 5

We started eating when i hear laughs coming towards us then someone sits next to me "Nice to see you again"David said smirking "Can you boys go i'm trying to talk to my mom" i said eating "Anyway Tiffany is going back to Arizona" i said "Why?" Lucy said "Because she said she doesn't like it here and she is feeling home sick" i said. Then i feel someone touch my hair i look up and see Paul "Can you boys Knock it off" i said hitting Paul "ouch that hurt" Paul said "No it was supposed to tickle" i said laughing "Well at least you have Sam and Michael to hang out with" Lucy said "Yea but school is starting soon and i will have to go back home" i said looking down then i feel someone grab my pizza i see Marko. "If one more person touches my stuff i'm gonna kill you boys" i said "It's ok Jasmine i was that age once they are just having fun"Lucy said with a smile "Thank you"Paul said "Yea well they are being a pain in the ass" i said grabbing my pizza from Marko "Jasmine why don't you go hang out with them and i will find Sam" Lucy said getting up "Okay" i said getting up i walked out of the pizza place and hugged Lucy.

When i saw her walk away i grabbed Marko and Paul by their hair "Hey stop grabbing my hair" Paul said "I told you to leave us alone didn't i" i said pulling their hair "But she liked us"Paul said."And what do you mean you have to go home if Lucy is your mom you would be staying here?" Paul said "Lucy is not my mom i'm only here so i could get away from the 12" i said letting go of their hair. "Who are the 12?" David asked "My brothers and sisters" i said "I doubt they are that bad" Paul said i lifted up my shirt and reviled a bruise "Yea not bad at all" i said putting my shirt down "Who did that to you?" Dwayne said "My brothers" i said "What did you do?" Dwayne said scared of what i would say "I messed with my Brothers stuff" i said "How could two brothers do that" he said crossing his arms "Oh i dont have 2 i have 8" i said walking "Now can we go on a ride i really dont wanna talk about this" i said "Yeah but your riding with me" David said pulling me close to him and kissed me.

" I chose who i want to ride with when i want to" i said kissing him i got on his bike "Where is Laddie?" i asked "He is still at the cave he wanted to wait their for you" Dwayne said."Well hurry up i want to see him" i said putting my arms around David "Can you stop right here" I said "Sam you can ride my bike home, but if you break it i'm kicking your ass" i said riding off."Well boys i'm still gonna kick your ass for what you did back at the diner" i said as we stopped at the cave "Oh come on you love us" Paul said kissing my cheek "Whatever you say player" i said smirking.

"Yep you know you do" Paul said "Oh yea" i said i grabbed his hand and flipped him "see you do love me" he said laying on the floor "Oh yeah i sure do" i said laughing."Paul you just got your ass handed to you by Jasmine" Marko said laughing i slid into the cave as the boys came later "Hello little man" i said picking up Laddie and swinging him around "I missed you" i said kissing his head "I missed you too" he said hugging me "Wanna play tag" i said putting him down.

"Your it" Laddie said running away "No Paul is it" i said running away "No Marko is" Paul said laughing and running towards Laddie and i. "Oh it's on" Marko said running towards us "Now Dwayne's it" Marko said "I'm coming for you little man" Dwayne said jumping off of the fountain "Jasmine save me" he said hiding behind me "I got you little man" i said.Dwayne touched my shoulder and i touched Paul "Come on Laddie run" i said grabbing his hand and running then Laddie ran up the fountain i bumped into someone "I'm sorry" i said turning around and saw David "I didn't mean to" i said looking down.He grabbed my chin "Now your it" he said smirking and lighting a cigarette "I hate you" i said grabbing his cigarette and running away "Now you gotta catch me to get it back" i said smoking some "Or maybe i will just use it all" i said running away.

"Don't even think about it" David said running towards me i stood there and smoked some more then ran Eventually David caught me "I hate you" i said puffing smoke in his face. "Jasmine will you come with me to the boardwalk?" Laddie said "Of course" i said smiling "Alright boys lets hit the road" David said i got behind Marko "Your next to get your ass kicked" i said laughing. "Sure" Marko said riding off we arrived at the boardwalk "Where do you wanna go Laddie?" i said taking him off of Dwayne's bike "The comic book store" he said running "Okay race you their" i said running into the store "Well you won so i have to buy you a comic" i said laughing "You dont have to" Laddie said "But i want to"i said Laddie ran off and started looking at comic. "Well would you look who it is Alan and Edgar" i said sitting on the counter and reading a book.

"Well if it isnt the girl sitting on our counter" Edgar said "Oh come on you know you love me"i said laughing Laddie ran up to me with a comic i pulled out my wallet "On the house" Edgar said "Thank you"I said kissing his cheek "Come on Laddie" i said grabbing his hand we started running out of the store and i bumped into some girl "I'm sorry i didn't mean to" i said "Watch it bitch"She said "What did you just call me" i said grabbing her arm "I said-" she started saying i turned around and saw the boys. "Jasmine let her be" David said grabbing my arm "no she called me a bitch i will show her a bitch" i said "Run" Paul said.