Chapter 7

I grabbed some clothes and got dressed i ran downstairs "Sam i will see you in a bit i have to go talk to someone" i said running out of the house and jumping on my bike i sped to the cave and got off of my bike i walked into the cave. i looked at my watch it was 5 the sun was already down "Hello" i yelled i walked around a bit more and saw Laddie sleeping i walked over to his bed and sat down and started to brush his hair out of his face "Oh my sweet child" i said kissing his head "Jasmine is that you?" Laddie said wiping his eyes "Yeah it's me,shh go back to sleep i will still be here when you wake up" i said kissing his cheek as he laid back down i saw Star asleep as well i walked into the living room and sat down on the couch soon i fell asleep.

"Jasmine wake up" i opened my eyes and saw Laddie in front of me "I'm up Laddie" i said opening my eyes "The boys are about to wake up" Laddie said sitting next to me next thing i knew i saw all of the boys enter the ' living room' "Well look who came" Paul said walking over to me and sitting down "Nice to see you sister"Dwayne said sitting on the fountain "If i'm gonna be a vampire i want to know how did this happen" i said "Remember that 'wine' we gave you" Marko said "That was blood from a vampire" he said. " I don't want to hurt any of the Emerson's though" i said looking at the floor "You can stay here with us party all night sleep all day"Paul said.

"I guess" i said smiling "But just know i'm pissed off at you for almost letting me bite that girl" i said. "Oh come on you know you love me" David said smirking "Well i guess i have a few more brothers and sister now huh" i said getting up "Mom can we go to the comic store" Laddie said "I didn't mean to call you that i'm sorry" Laddie said looking at the ground. " it's okay Laddie you can call me mom if you would like" i said Laddie hugged me "Now lets go party" i said running out of the cave with laddie i got on my bike with Laddie behind me "Nice bike Jazz" Marko said "Thanks" i said blushing. "Hold on Laddie" i said riding off i looked at the boys who where laughing and smiling we stopped at the boardwalk "Come on Laddie let's go to the comic store" i said running "Hello boys" i said waving.

"Hello Jasmine" Alan said jumping off of the counter and walking over to me "So how had work been" i asked "Slow and people tried to take some comics today" he said "Well that sucks" i said "Laddie have you picked one yet" i said.Laddie nodded and showed me the comic "How much is it gonna be Edgar" i said pulling out my wallet "On the house" he said "You really shouldn't keep giving me free stuff i will feel bad" i said putting my wallet back in my pocket and kissed his cheek."Well boys i hear music so i gotta go" i said "Come on Laddie" i said running out of the store.

I went to the spot where i saw Star and Laddie at the concert and started dancing when i saw a boy looking at me i waved at him "Come on Laddie lets go on the carousel" i said walking away with Laddie's hand in mine.We hopped on the carousel and Laddie was on a horse and i was on a bench next to it "You having fun Laddie?" i said smiling "Yep" he said laughing "Can i sit here?" the boy from the concert said "Go ahead i don't bite" i said laughing Laddie did as well. "Did you follow me here" i said laughing "Actually yeah" he said putting his hand threw his hair "I'm Jasmine" i said "Like the flower, i'm Mason" he said "Woo" i look behind and see the boys "Are we interrupting something?" Paul said "Paul shut up he is just sitting" i said "Mm sure" he said sitting in between me and mason.

"So how was your day Laddie" Paul said putting his arm around me "Come on Paul knock it off" i said "It was good"Laddie said with a smile."So Jasmine you ready to join the club" David said smirking "Well it would be fun" i said smiling "You hear that boys she is joining" Marko said sitting next to me kissing my cheek. I look at Mason who looks really sad "It was really nice to meet you Mason but i have to go" i said getting up "Yea Mason we will see you tomorrow" Marko said making kissing noises i punched him in his arm "ow" "Come on Laddie" i said jumping off.

"You guys are assholes" i said walking with Laddie in my hand "Well your a lost girl now you can't date them you can only date us" Paul said putting an arm around me "But that is such a hard choice" i said thinking "I choose..Laddie" i said laughing "I'm serious one of us or nobody"Paul said "I will date who i want when i want" i said grabbing Paul by his shirt."Marry me"Paul said running up to me "So when do i become a Full vampire like you boys?" i asked "We can go right now" David said smirking and lighting a cigarette "Alright but i don't want Laddie to see" i said "i can go drop Laddie of with my mom to watch till i get back" i said "C'mon Laddie" i said picking him up and bringing him into the store where Lucy was "Mom can you do me a favor?" i said "Yeah" she said putting some Movies away "Can you watch Laddie till i get back i won't be long" i said "Of course Laddie looks adorable" Lucy said "Thank you" i said "Laddie be good i will be back soon have some lollipops and listen to her" i said hugging him "I love you" i said walking out of the door.

"Ready to have your first meal with us" David said picking me up "Always" i said kissing him "That's not fair David always gets the girl"Paul said "Don't worry Paul you will have your turn"i said winking. I got on my bike and we rode off to a party it was full of Surf Nazis "Alright boys time to eat" David said with his voice much different i looked at the boys who looked the same They all flew into the air and started feeding i felt myself change and i jumped on a girl and drank till i no longer heard her heart beat. "Your one of us now" David said "Never grow old.Party all night.Sleep all day." David said throwing a body into a fire i threw the girl in to i wiped my mouth "Now she needs a earing for her left ear" Marko said handing me one i put it on "Now we have to go get laddie" "and wipe your mouths" i said walking to my bike.

" David said throwing a body into a fire i threw the girl in to i wiped my mouth "Now she needs a earing for her left ear" Marko said handing me one i put it on "Now we have to go get laddie" "and wipe your mouths" i said walking to my bike