Chapter 13

《Markos p.o.v》

I saw Jasmine starting to get real mad when her dad started talking to her about not seeing us. Then her dad took it to far he threw her up against a pole and her head started bleeding " what the hell did you do" David said running over to Jasmine " i didnt mean to" her dad said letting go of her. " GO NOW" David yelled as he was holding Jasmine by her head " David what are we gonna do" Dwayne said.

"We have to get her to the cave" David said picking her up i looked at her then looked at David i saw David crying he never cried in front of us before. "David we got to get Michael and Sam they deserve to see her" i said "NO she gets to the cave first she is all i care about those boys can wait" he said storming off he got on his bike and started speeding to the cave. " i hope she is alright Paul" i said walking away " come on boys lets find  the Emerson house. We got on our bikes and went to her house i knocked on the door "hello" a girl said  "Can we come in this is important" Dwayne said " yes please come on in" she said.

" is something wrong?" The women said " um is Michael and Sam here as well" Paul said " yes why" she said concerned " you might want to call them down here for this" i said. "Sam and Michael come down here" the women yelled the boys ran down "yeah mom what ya need" Sam said. "Come over here and sit down, now what do you need" the girl said the boys sat down "um it's about Jasmine" Paul said.

"What did you do" Michael said angrily "Nothing its more of what her father did" i said "Her father?" Sam said." Her dad and her got into a fight but he took it to far and he hit her head against a pole" Dwayne said. "Why the hell would he do that thats his daughter" Michael said clenching his teeth. " you guys are welcome to see her soon but David wants time alone with her he is pretty upset" i said " I want to see her now" Michael said getting up.

" Um i dont think David will like that" Dwayne said " to hell with David i want to see her now" Michael said storming out of the house. "Well lets go everyone" Paul said walking out "David is gonna be pissed" i said getting on my bike."What was that hun?" The women said behind Michael "nothing just nothing" i said starting my bike and speeding to the cave.

"Come on in" Dwayne said walking in i looked around and she wasnt on the couch i looked at her room and saw David there holding her hand. " I TOLD YOU NOBODY WAS TO COME UNTIL I SAID SO" David said yelling "they wanted to come and see her" Paul said walking into her room and sitting down. "Is she alright?" I said sitting down next to her "She is fine but i dont know when she is gonna wake up" David said brushing hair out of her face. "Oh my sweet daughter" the women said walking over and touching her face "why did he do this to you my angel" she said crying "jas please come back to us" Sam said crying and looking at her.

"Jazz come back you are supposed to live your life and be insane" Michael said joining his family. "Come on guys lets leave to the boys to take care of her they will make sure she is okay" Michael said walking out of the cave. The rest of the Emersons walked out "David are you alright" Dwayne asked. "Of course why wouldnt i be" David replied still having his eye contact with Jasmine "You cried you havent cried in forever" Paul said "im fine really boys dont worry about me" David said lighting a cigarette. He started breathing in when something grabbed his cigarette "i need this a hell of a lot more then you" Jasmine said.

"Dont ever do that again in your many lives" Paul said hugging her "Paul your gonna kill me im not going back to that dark place" she said we all hugged her "nobody takes me away from my boys" she said. "Where is my son" she said "right here" Laddie said running and hugged her hard " i thought i was gonna lose you" Laddie said  crying "you will never lose me for as long as i live" she said crying.

"So speaking of my so called dad where is he" she said standing up "David got super portective and scared him off" i said David glared at me "come on David we all know you love her it isnt hard to see that" Dwayne said. "Well tonight i want to sleep with all of my boys" she said laying back down "Come on boys bring it in" she said laying down we all laid in her bed "i missed you knuckle heads" she said laughing " we missed you to sister" Paul said.