I hate you... (Fluff)

(WARNING: a bit depressing)

Error sighed as he walked through the anti-void, pacing and screaming at the voices in his head.

'ERROR STOP YELLING AT US YOU STUPID GLITCH'

'YEA, IF U HATE US SO MUCH, GO KILL YOURSELF'

"UGH! YOU G-G-G-GUYS SHOULD J-J-JUST LEAVE ME THE *error.exe not responding* A-A-ALONE!!!" Errors glitches got worse as he yelled at himself, already on the floor screaming.

Fresh wasn't supposed to be in here. But he decided that he wanted to go see his glitching awesome best broski. . . Okay maybe more then a broski to him. He somehow developed feelings after he hung out with blue for to long. He doesn't know if he regrets it or not. Probably not.

He was rolling around in his hippy like clothes and 90's music bursting out of his boom box when he heard the glitched screaming and crying coming from error. He put down the boom box and got off the skate board in which they both disappeared when he did. Fresh slowly walked towards error. He never seen him cry before. He felt... The need to hug him? The need to hold him and comfort him, to tell him everything's okay, whisper the sweetest things to him. He shook his head as he blushed a light purple.

"IM NOT A G-G-G-G-GLITCH!!" error screamed as he pounded his fist into nothing. Fresh decided to take the cool approach and just walk up to him and shrug off the screaming. "Yo what up my glitchy home slice-" "LEAVE M-ME AL-AL-ALONE!" "Aw come on my dawg, that ain't really fresh ya know-" "DAMNIT LEAVE ME ALONE! I HATE Y-Y-Y-YOU!" Fresh's eyes grew dark as his yolo glasses now read nothing. Fresh was serious now, his usual smile upside down.

They both stayed quiet. Errors glitches getting worse by the minute. "CAN U JUST LEAVE U 90'S G-G-GLITCH!" Fresh stepped forward, a bit of anger in his step. Error wasn't that scared, but when fresh threw his glasses on the floor, error sought for cover as he scooted back. The only problem is, under fresh's gaze, error felt as if he couldn't move, couldn't speak, couldn't hear anything, not even the voices. The only thing he could hear was fresh's footsteps and his own heartbeat. As fresh got closer, errors heart skipped a beat, and only beat faster after that.

Fresh didn't care if error was frightened. He hated seeing him like this. And most of all, he hated when error said he hated him. He didn't know if it was true, but even fresh had a little bit of sans in him. He wasn't as stupid as he sounded or appeared. He knew that if error really did hate him, he would've killed him already. Even if fresh would just come back, but error didn't know that. Fresh stepped closer as he reached out for errors collar, picking him up a bit and stepping even closer.

Error didn't know what to do. He could try his strings... But he couldn't bring himself to do it. He couldn't hurt the little 90's freak holding him up by his collar that very minute. He finally noticed he was getting picked up by fresh. He was ready to die. Tears rolled down his face as he thought the parasite residing in fresh's eye was going to take his body. Error closed his eyes in attempt to just rethink his life before he died.

When fresh saw this he chuckled internally. He found it kinda funny that error feared him. He brought error's face closer to his and clanked their lips (?) together.

Error couldn't believe it. Was this how fresh took his bodies?!? Errors face lit up like a lamp as he kissed back, but barley. He was frozen. His chest fluttered and now, instead of fearing fresh's eyes, he couldn't stop staring into them.

Fresh smirked as he removed his hand from errors jacket collar and brought his hands around his waist instead. He loved how error was so flustered by his actions. He was so flustered that he yelped when fresh put his arms around his waist. Oh, how he loved his control. He decided to add the tounge to the kiss, forcing errors mouth to open as fresh explored his mouth.

Error was in heaven. He didn't want this to stop. He wrapped his arms around fresh's neck. Fresh made everything stop. The voices stopped, his glitching stopped, his hatred towards him stopped, everything he used to have stopped with this one kiss. Error just hoped he wouldn't stop this.

Their tounges danced as fresh looked down at his error. Yes, HIS error. Error was HIS and only HIS now. He wouldn't let anyone or anything make error cry or scream again, unless it was him. ((If ya know what I mean *wink wink*)) He hugged error closer and pulled away leaving a string of magic saliva in between them.

Error LOVED it. He hated to admit it, but that was the best first kiss he's ever had. As fresh sat down on the floor, he took error with him and put him on his lap. Error fidgeted with his jacket trying to calm down while fresh just chuckled at his brand new boyfriend.

"Do you still hate me now error?" Error didn't know how to answer in words. Error turned around, still sitting on his lap, and kissed him pasionatly.

Fresh was surprised, but he went with the flow of it all and toppled on the floor with error by his side. They broke from the kiss and fresh hugged error close.

"What was that all about?" Error snuggled into fresh's attire as fresh looked down at him.
"I confessed. If it wasnt obvious enough." Error blushed heavily as he looked up at him. "But you still didn't answer my question. Do you still hate me?" Error smirked as he scooted upwards and kissed fresh's forehead. "I still hate you. In my own way."

((Annnnd done! I hope you enjoyed! And I'll say hoi in the next one shot!
❤❤❤))