Dream (Lemon)

Error sighed as he recalled the night before. Nightmare, cross and him were sitting in a circle playing truth or dare. Error HATED this game, but if he didn't play it, nightmare woulve given him... Well... Nightmares for a month. The scene replayed in his head, over and over again.

"ERROR! Truth or dare..." Nightmare said with a sly smirk while cross sat next to nightmare. They held hands since they we're a couple. "You think I'm a s-s-scardy cat? Dare." Error crossed his arms as an anger like look crossed his face. Cross leaned to nightmares ear. The bikered in a hushed voice before turning with a mischevious grin. "We dare you... To spend a WHOLE day with fresh. " "W-WHAT!" error yelled in his glitched voice.

That's what error wanted to remember. He didn't want to remember the noises he heard while he slept on the couch downstairs. Let's just say... It was gross.

Error finally arrived at freshs... Very colorful... House. Error gaged as he rang the doorbell. "YO wassup my glitching awesome bread slice dawg. "
Error was annoyed now. He pushed fresh to the side and sat on the couch.

"I-I-IM ONLY HERE BECAUSE OF A D-D-DARE." Fresh shrugged as he went t the kitchen. "Want anything homie?" "Just some water thanks."

Fresh couldn't help but check out error. His bold posture, his hateful features, and most of all, that bold soul. Everything a dominant monster should have, but fresh new errors secret. He was actually emotionally unstable, and VERY submissive to whatever he's been told. Fresh smirked. He knew exactly what to do to get what he wanted.

Error waited patiently. He saw fresh come out of the kitchen with a glass of water. Error quickly chugged it down for he was thirsty due to his teleporation. He immediately felt off. Everything seemed a bit dizzy. He heard fresh say something but couldn't quite catch it.

Fresh smirked as he saw error drink the drugged liquid. "That's it broski... Just a little more... " fresh saw as error dropped the glass. He quickly caught it and put it on the table while he carried error to his room.

"Fresh... Where are we g-going... " fresh looked down at error who was already panting and clinging to him like the submissive monster he truly was. Fresh whispered in errors ear as he opened the door to his room. "We're gonna 'play' something really 'fun' error."

Error felt something in his pants. He didn't know what it was. He never messed with what's down there. Why would he need to? He felt a soft surface interact with his back as he felt someone get under him.

Fresh looked at error with a smirk. He got his tentacles out from his back and as he held errors arms, he gave error the antidote to the drug. "Heh... Youre finally mine now... "

Errors vision cleared up quickly as he notices the position he was in. "WHAT THE H-H-HELL- ngh~" one of freshs tenticles rubed againsed his spine. "G-GLITCH LET ME G-G-GO! mmph~" error tried to conciel his moans but he was failing terribly. He knew fresh was staring at him. But he never believed he would say this.

"Heh heh heh... Then tell me to stop when I do this~"

Error gasped as he felt a tenticle go down his pants and one through his rib cage. He felt the tenticle rub against his soul which felt REALLY good. But the other place he touched, in which error never messed with, sent moans continuously through his mouth.

Fresh blushed a light purple as he heard the symphony of moans that came to his ears. He knew that if he kept this up, error would cum. This was the last thing fresh wanted.

While he kept error aroused with his slow and circular rubs on his soul and on the tip of his member, he made another tenticle out of his 6 he had available, go under his bed to get a box full of colorful toys. The same tentacle reached in and grabed a cock ring and placed it on errors member.

Error groaned at how uncomfortable it felt. But when he regained his pleasure, he moaned just a little bit louder. Fresh was very turned on and had a good idea. But first... He had to make error beg. Beg so badly that he would do ANYTHING. Absolutely anything.

Fresh got another tenticle to circle errors entrance. Error was in complete bliss, his tounge rolled out as he panted and moaned freshs name. Fresh could barely hold his excitement as he started to tease error.

Fresh removed his tenticles from errors soul and cock. Error growled a bit at this but he noticed the tenticle aimed at his but hole. He whimpered as he felt it lightly push in and back out. "w-what are you g-going to do..." Error wasn't glitching as much anymore. He was more of a stuttering and moaning mess.

Fresh used more of his tentacles to keep errors legs open as he dipped his tenticle in lube also found in the toy box. And while he was there, he got fuzzy purple handcuffs in which he used in error.

Fresh then started to rub the tip of errors dick and his inner thighs. Error pulled at the chains as he felt the last two tenticles, who we're unoccupied the whole time, slip a collar on errors neck. "Youre so sensitive error~" error gulped as he gripped his handcuffs.

The tenticle dipped in lube slowly pushed into errors hole. Error screamed out as he tears up. "Shhhh. It'll be okay, it'll feel better after a while." Fresh kissed errors neck as he slowed down even more to allow error to adjust.

Error felt extreme pain. But after a little while at this sluggish pace, he wanted more. So much more. He started to buck his hips trying to get more. "Oh, now u want more huh~"

Error felt the position shift to fresh being on top and him on the bottom. The tenticle wasn't inside him anymore. And then error saw it. It was HUGE! He couldn't believe that was connected to freshs pelivs.

Error felt the huge object go into him... Painfully and slowly. Error growled, but when he did fresh stopped which made error whimper.

"What was that?" Error shook his head as he wined for fresh to continue. Fresh continued and got faster and faster.

Error felt like his soul was going to fly out of his chest. He wanted to release, to rest, but... He couldn't. And fresh just got faster. All the pleasure was suddenly decreasing and the pain came back. They we're the same amount... And error couldn't bear it.

Fresh grinned as he saw error yellped in pain more. He knew what was going to happen. And oh will he have a blast.

Error couldn't take it anymore. "Fresh! Whatever y-you did p-please let me r-rest!" Error was on the brink of tears as his whole bottom half of his body felt like crap. "On one condition~" error nodded. "P-please! This is to much for m-me!"

Fresh smirked as he pulled out of error and forced error to his knees on the floor. "Suck." "WHAT?!?" Error blushed as he looked at the huge glowing thing. "I said suck. Or do I have to fuck you more to make you do it~" error scowled as he pondered how he was going to fit THAT in his mouth. Suddenly, he felt fresh forcefully shove the thing into his mouth.

Error gaged but took it and started sucking. Fresh moaned loudly as he bucked his hips causing error to deep throat his cock. Error wanted to cough so badly but couldn't. Instead he teared up and sucked it up.

After a couple of seconds more, error felt something liquidy enter his mouth. It was so creamy and... Delicious! He licked it off and pulled away from the member.

Error still felt like shit for his ring wasn't off yet. Fresh slowly slipped it off but error wouldn't cum. Fresh smirked as he knew all he had to do was lick it.

First he breathed on it to get error more anticipated before just licking the tip once to have error cum inside his mouth.

Fresh flopped down next to error on the bed as fresh held error close. "Next time I'm using more of my toys." Error was already half asleep, he reached up to take off the collar but fresh pulled his hand down. "You're mine. So don't take that off." Error nodded again. He didn't feel like fighting because of his fatigue.

While error slept, fresh hugged him closer. "And to think, this actually was set up by nightmare. How could he have known my dream."