Baby (Fluff)

Fresh and Error were sleeping soundly. It was about 9pm at night and error had to get up for a drink of water, he didnt sleep well.

The bills and payments the monsters had to bare was almost impossible to pay off in a 2 week timespan. Even more maddening was that fresh wouldnt let error go and take other au monsters money for their convinence.

A little while back error and fresh started dating. Error honestly didnt love the 90's skeleton because he thought this was a game; so, since he was bored, and wanted change (like every sans), he accepted... That is until fresh wanted a baby. Error wasnt so sure about that but fresh caught him on a very bad day. Annnnd he ended up pregnant.

Error rubbed his temples contemplating on life at the moment. He was exhausted beyond belief. He looked at the time. It just turned 10pm and in 2 hours he had to work again. Error bagan to tear up. His anxiety, exhaustion, stress, and just plain anger and frustration drive him to his limit.

He collapsed to the floor watching as leaked water splattered on the floor bellow him. His sobbing was quiet, but as time went on he only seemed to cry more.

He curled up in the corner a while ago as he held his head down, touching his knee bone.

Fresh was a very heavy sleeper, but this pregnancy was keeping him up and at it with the cravings. He was ready for him, and yes he knew it was a him. Parasites usually cant get pregnant but fresh was special. He made an agreement with his parasite. The parasite gets a body of his own but he can feed on only food, not other people. The parasite agreed and that is why fresg was having a baby.

Fresh was in love with error. He knew that somewhere deep inside error, he was developing feelings for him too.

This was one of the nights were the cravings struck. "Choclate..." Fresh groaned as he got up slowly, being careful not to disturb the sleeping baby parasite in his tummy.

He got up and walked twoards the door. Just as he was opwning it he heard sobs comming from bellow.

Fresh was confused. Theres no way that can be error... Right?

Fresh walked downstairs like a ninja hoping not to alert the senses of the one who cries downstairs.

Fresh peeked his head around the corner only to see error in the corner, sobbing his heart out.

Fresh felt a sudden urge to hug error. The craving went away now and all he could think of was his skeleton on the floor crying.

'How could i have let him cry...' Fresh thought as he approached error calmly.

Error wasnt the type to like getting comforted, but the moment he saw fresh walking up to him, he just wanted to disappear. He didnt want him to see him like this. He didnt want him to see how truly weak he was. How helpless he was when overwhelmed with unfamilar things, like a child.

As error criticized himself, he didnt notice the hands comming to him until, they were at the sides of his head and he was held tightly in place.

He felt as if these hands were from the heavens that he didnt deserve. He choked out a sob before speaking softly and almost inaudible, "why..."

Fresh looked down caringly and tugged on error to get up. "Come on..." Fresh led error to the couch and sat him down next to him while pulling his head to his chest in a comforting movement.

"Whats wrong error..." Fresg's voice sounded sincere and full of worry, something error wasnt really used to. He was used to the carefree, jackass, cute playboy fresh, not the motherly, caring, nice and... Beautiful... Fresh.

Error blushed at this thought as he felt fresh caress his cheek. Error studered a bit from being flushed and somewhat from crying for maybe 30 minutes, "i-i was j-just a bit s-stressed. Thats a-all."

Fresh looked down on error and kissed the top of his head. Fresh's belly was growing just a bit, its only been 2 months though so it didnt develop fully yet, but he coukd tell the parasite was awake and swiming around in his belly, it really tickled but he learned to deal with it; but just this once he let out a small snicker as he fidgeted a bit. He was caught off guard.

Error saw this and smiled. He felt better. Seeing fresh smile and laugh made him feel better. Suddenly, it hit him. He fell in love with him. He fell in love with fresh. Error never knew what love felt like... Never knew what it could do to a person.

Error watched as hus heart fluttered and his mouth agape. Fresh was giggling now from the tickling. Error was basically flushed now as he hugged fresh tightly, but not to tight to not let him breathe.

"Calmmmm downnnn." Error said, his voice more sturdy and vibrant with happiness. Fresh didnt know what changed but error seemed more uplifted, more... Cute?

Fresh laughed and hugged error back. "Your adorable babe." Fresh said as he kissed errors flushed cheek and held him close.

Error leaned down to freshes stomach while fresh turned on the tv. He felt the baby kick at his face a bit and he laughed. Error then grabed his phone and called someone.

"You know what im calling off work today. I want to spend time with you both." Error said as he smiled at fresh. After that error and fresh just sat on the couch watching tv and soon fell asleep after error asked a question almost incoherent  because of the lack of aleep. "What are we gonna name the baby..."

Fresh was already asleep sadly so error kissed his cheek and kissed his stomach (for the baby) while closing his eyes and falling asleep just like the other two.

Requester: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/rAjWGm235A