Happy birthday

It was your birthday. Normally this would be good, but as you were a teenager(If you're older or younger then just pretend bro, pretend of different times in your life, use imagination! Cause honestly most will be older or younger than 13, even I am... older that is... though not by much...) today your [parent(s)/Guardian(s)] were forcing you to get up at 5:00 AM to celebrate. Haven't they ever heard that the older you get, the more sleep you need. But it seemed there was no way to talk them out of it, so you found yourself trying not to fall as you sleepily got out of bed on this "Special Day." You didn't need a mirror to tell that you were making the most annoyed face you had in your entire life, you could just feel it. On the bright side, you got out of any responsibility you would normally have on this day, on the downside, you were waking up this early and you felt like your eyes were being stabbed by the bright light of your room.

     Your respective caretaker(s) showed up in your room with a small slice of cake(or other thing if you're like me and can't eat cake -_-) with a candle sticking out the top.

     "Make a wish, (Y/N)." They extended the [food item] out to you.

     All you could think about wanting to finish binge watching Shippuden. That would make for a boring wish though, so instead you chose to spice it up a little.

     I wish I could spend a day in the world of Naruto. Something simple, yet you would never think it could come true. Though surely there was some hope in you, you even closed your eyes for the wish. That's why, when you opened them, you were so surprised. No longer in your room, but still in your night clothes, you found yourself facing what looked to be a man made of greenish colored flame.

     "Now, see, that wish is a bit more complex than you may think. On the surface it seems quite normal and plain, but if you really think about it, what defines a day? A day your time? A day in Naruto's time? And should you remain yourself as you are now? Should you change?" The figure seemed to thinking hard on these things and likely more. 

     You on the other hand were only thinking What is going on?!