A wish

"Sorry, you probably don't know what's going on do you?"

     You nodded, very concerned at why you weren't in your home anymore.

     "I am the wish god. Normally someone who comes to visit me is a lot younger. Like two years old. Sometimes even younger than that. But it seems like you never had your wish granted when you were younger, you must have gotten skipped somehow, so here we are. It would have been better if you were little because then you wouldn't remember any of this and you probably would have wished for something less... BIG! Any way, I think I'll just send you to their world. You'll probably look a little different but that's fine, just deal with it. K? Good. Now I should explain the whole time thing, I've decided to be nice to ya kid. You will be going for one day in your time. That will feel a lot longer in their time. I think it will be about to the... hmm, to about the time when Sasuke ran away. Your being there could seriously fuck up the time though." The wish god began talking very quickly, you didn't even have time to point out that he cussed. "It won't change the story in your world, but it will change it there, and if by some chance you manage to ever go back there, well ya know, it will still be affected by the things you did so... But honestly, what's the chance that you'd ever make it back there without my help?" He seemed to be getting kind of cocky. "I'll think up some reason for you to not just have disappeared in a puff of smoke, but... Yeah... that's about it." You couldn't even get any more words of questioning out before he snapped his fingers and you were gone.

     You found yourself waking up in a tree. You tried to sit up but your head started spinning and you fell off the branch instead. 

     "Oww! What the!? What hit me?" An oddly familiar voice said ruffly. "Huh? A person?" It would turn out that you had landed on Naruto. You would have processed this better had you not passed out right when that happened. 

     The last thing you remembered was the voice of the wish god saying something along the lines of, "Welcome to the birth of a new world."