Team 7 is Screwed

(Just wanna say, why wiki how? Why is there a... what even has become of our internet society?) 

    Needless to say, when you showed up along with everyone else to get teams people were confused. None of them had ever seen you before, and Naruto couldn't come with you to introduce you because he didn't pass. It was like the first day at a new school, but worse because you had to hide the fact that you knew all these strangers before they knew you. It also didn't help that you were pretty sure Iruka sensei didn't trust you. But what was important right now was getting teams. It wasn't all that surprising that you ended up on team 7, after all, you were basically taking Naruto's place now. But you must admit it was overwhelming with everyone trying to introduce themselves before and after the team assignment. There was one person in particular whom you found yourself curious of. 

     In the series the joke about Shino was that he was forgettable, but you had found the same to be true in real life as well; yet while meeting everyone, you couldn't help but notice how he stood out from all the outgoing personalities around you.

     You pushed that aside for now though, because something just occurred to you. How were you going to deal with the challenge Kakashi sensei was put you through? The whole goal of the grab the bells thing was team work, but as far as your new team was concerned, you had only met them today and there's no way they'd suddenly be cool with just working with you. You could try to get super close to them by tomorrow, but Sasuke had an unbreakable shell that would take years to get through, and Sakura... She only cares about Sasuke this early on... 

     You're screwed. 

     Team 7 is screwed... 

     The whole ninja world is screwed...