The purple kitty

Whilst Joel was being a confident man, Oli was scared of the dark so he just hid underneath a tree! "Hey, Lizzie!" Shouted Yammy from across the street. They ran to each other, hoping for good news. "Have you seen that poor kitten of yours anywhere? Gosh, he could be anywhere!" Exclaimed Yammy. "No but a parade of kitties came up to me and followed me around! Oh look, here they are now!"

Yammy  looked at Lizzie very wierdly. *Well, she is a cat whisperer so I should expect nothing less!* Yammy  thought to herself. "The grey one is called Travis, the blonde one is called Garroth, the blue one is called Katelyn, and the purple one is Aphmoo! " Its Lady APHMAU  actually!" The girls were shell-shocked to see a cat talk! "Oops! Uh MEOW MEW MEW PURRRRRR! MEO- OK your not getting this are you. My name is Aphmau and me and my friends can help you two!" Aphmau exclaimed. "Actually, there is 5 of us. I will call the others so they can come ASAP!"

Lizzie called Oli, Joel and Callum to come to the entrance of Diaz woods. (which was were Yammy and Lizzie were) When they finally arrived, Joel didn't come. "Where is Joel?" Questioned Lizzie. "He replied to my text..." "I...I...I don't kn...n.....now." Oli shivered. "Oooh! Light bulb! What if me and Yammy go follow Lady Aphmau, and the strong, brave men go save my wimpy boyfriend Joel!" Lizzie said. Unfortunately, these men weren't very strong or brave.