The familiar diamond castle

So Lizzie and Yammy followed the purple, inquisitive cat whilst Oli and Callum went to seek for joel.

It had been at least a 2 and a half mile walk for the girls, but the men luckily found Joel in a swaying, leafy tree."Are we there yet?" Questioned Yammy, out of breath. "Actually, its right here! This big jewel castle in front of me here!" Aphmau said. This castle was truly amazing. It was blue, purple, yellow and pink diamond, like a natural grown crystal in the rock.

"This looks very familiar..." Said Lizzie. "I agree..... Hmm I think it was in a Minecraft series we did with lots of our friends. Mad craft I think?" Guessed Yammy.

"We will dwell on it later. Ooh look! The boys are here with Joel!!" Squealed Lizzie. The excited girls ran to them and Lizzie gave Joel a big, loving hug. Unfortunately, Joel came back not so good. Joel had his arms around Oli and Callum's necks, Joel limping along. "Are you OK Joel?" Asked Yammy. "I'm OK just got a BROKEN ANKLE! It doesn't look like I'm OK does it!" Joel was distressed and livid about his accident."Babe, there is a village right here next to the castle, I will take you to the hospital there. " Lizzie offered. So, Lizzie guided Joel to the village whilst the others were left with Aphmau.