Broken lamp

NARRATOR

Malia ran into the living room to see what the crash was. Oh no. It was her great grandma's lamp. She gave it to her father before she died. Its broken into pieces on the floor. She knew her mom was going to be pissed. Why did parties have to be so reckless? Why did she have a party in the first place Scott McCall. That boy has caused one hell of a day for her. Speaking of Scott he had just walked up to her.

"Is everything ok?" he asked concerned

"No. The stupid lamp broke." she pointed to the pieces on the floor

"I'll help pick it up." he said

"No. Just stop! Stop being nice. You're the cause of this! My moms gonna kill me." she snapped at him

"Im sorry im just trying to help. I dont know why you hate me so much." Scott said

"Because you're mean. You're like a bully. Remember when you tripped me and took my juice box everyday for two weeks? And when you punched Matt for sitting in your spot at lunch last week or when you put super glue on Maria's chair so when she sat down her skirt would stick to the glue when she tried to get up her skirt would rip right off of her. When you put bugs in the zoeys lunch and blamed it on Shay?"

"Okay. I get. Im a jerk. But what i did to you was in 1st grade, We're in 12th now."

"So." Malia said

"Sooo do you still hate me? Please dont hate me? I'll play nice from now on."

"I don't know. Right now this 'party' that was your idea is a disaster that im going to get in trouble for"

"No your not gonna get in trouble. Im gonna help you. Now go get a sweeper and a dustpan so i can pick all this stuff up." grinned Scott.

Malia went into the kitchen to find the sweeper and dust pan. This took a while because the kitchen was a mess and she couldnt find anything under all this junk. She finally found it by the refrigerator. What was it doing there? She didnt have time to find out because Theo walked up to her

"Hey Malia." She knew he was drunk.

Theo was a bad ass. He was hot with blue eyes and medium brown hair and played lacrosse.

 He was hot with blue eyes and medium brown hair and played lacrosse

He also had a thing for Malia. Hes asked her out so many times but all times she rejected him. She would have went out with him if he didnt have such bad anger problems. He broke his sisters hand just because she accidentally broke his phone.

"Uh hey Theo." Malia said

"Nice party" Theo looked around. "What are you doing here by yourself."

"Just grabbing some cleaning supplies" she held up the broom

"Cool. So listen a bunch of us are going to the movies with our date. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me."

"Uh i dont think thats a good idea." Malia admitted