Game day

Sorry i haven't posted in like a week. i've made this one longer to make it up to you.
And can you guys please tell me who you ship Isaac with? Because im getting half for Phoebe and half for Mandy. I dont want to do a ship that you guys dont like so tell me which one you do like

Mandy? Or Phoebe?

MALIAS POV:

It was the day of the game. I put on Scott's Jersey. It had the number 11 on it and said McCall on the back. (His last name.) i had on black leggings and brown combat boots. My hair was up in a high ponytail and my makeup was on point. I liked wearing his jersey because it symbolized that i was his and he was mine. I know. Its cheesy but i dont care. The guys had 2 jerseys each. One white one and one red one.

(Look at my babes)The girls were wearing the red ones while the guys wore the whiteI was at my locker when Scott came up to me

(Look at my babes)
The girls were wearing the red ones while the guys wore the white
I was at my locker when Scott came up to me.

"You look hot in that Jersey."

I chuckled. "Thanks."

He waited for a little bit then said. "Now would be a good time to tell me I look hot in MY jersey."

I let out a laugh. "You look hot in your jersey Scott."

He started fake crying.. "You never notice the little things, Like when i get my hair done. Or get a new dress. you dont even compliment me. I just want things to go back to the way they were."

"Scott-"

"Yeah?"

"Im the girl, remember?" i tried not to laugh.

"Then why did Stiles and Isaac just tell me that im the hot girl?" he stopped 'crying'

"They told you what?"

"They said im like the hot girl everyone wants."

"Sure you are bud." i pat him on the back. "Lets go to class." then we walk to class together.

Narrator:

Isaac went to the parking lot to meet Mandy. He knew what her answer was when he saw that she wasnt wearing his jersey.

"You're not wearing it?" he asked.

"No... Im not." she handed him the shirt.

"But you tried it on?"

"What?"

He sniffed the Jersey. "It has your scent all over it."

"I may have tried it on." She said

"Why'd you take it off?" Isaac asked.

"Because maybe you were right. Maybe we should be friends. Three days ago you were happy with a girlfriend. Two days ago you didnt want one and yesterday you didnt even know what you wanted. And today you're saying you want me."