Good night

Malias POV:

i was sitting in my room pulling strings to find Theo a date. I could ask almost any girl and they would say yes. I mean, He's really hot, hes got like, Great hair, perfect body. But i couldnt find Theo just any girl. I had to find him a girl he would actually like. A girl almost all guys liked.
The only problem is, this girl didnt like Theo either. She could have any guy she wanted and he could have any girl he wanted. The problem is they probably wouldnt want each other. Its worth a shot though. After a lot of begging she finally said yes. Great. She gets to go on a date and im stuck in my room all day.

I go down stairs to get something to eat. I grab an apple and- im just kidding i didnt grab an apple. What am i, Healthy? I grabbed a bag of chips and a soda. I eat it in the kitchen, then go back to my room and get startled when i see Scott setting on the edge of my bed.

"What are you doing here? If my dad sees you, hes gonna snap. No one is suppose to be here. Im basically on lock down until they find my mother."

"I know but i couldn't let you go crazy here by yourself." he hugs me for a quick second.

"How'd you get in." i asked

"Through the window." he answered.

"Of course you did." i look at the open window and i closed it.

"So did you find Theo a date?"

"It just so happens i did."

"Great!" its clear he didnt want me going with Theo. I raise an eyebrow.

"Too soon?" he asks. I roll my eyes playfully. "So what are you up to?"

"A little bit ago me and Lydia were on the phone talking about her highlighter by Sephora, I'd kill for some." i say

"Who is Sephora?"

"Its makeup."

"Yeah you said that. 'Highlighter by Sephora' who is she?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Nevermind."

We heard footsteps coming so i made Scott go inside the closet. There was a knock on the door and it was Faye.

"I came to check up on you." Faye said.

"Well im good." i was nervous.

"Are you sure?" She asked again.

"Yeah, Im fine."

"Are you positive? I thought i heard noise up here."

"Uh.." i begin to say.

"Like Scott..." Faye continues.

"Scott?" i say

"I know he's in the closet. I hear his heartbeat. Its going off like crazy." she smirks

I sigh and Scott comes out of the closet slowly.

"Please dont tell my dad. I'll make Scott leave i promise." I plead.

"Don't worry. Im not gonna tell your father. He can stay. Its our secret. I'll even try to keep your dad out of the room."

"God you're the best Faye." i say relived.

"Yeah, i know." She smiles "with everything going on, i thought you could use some light. Just make sure you're not loud." she points at us before leaving the room.

I turn on the t.v and we sit on the bed watching movies. I start to get hungry.

"Scott, im hungry. You should fix me some food." i say, lazy not wanting to get up