Prologe: War for the World

I do not own any rights to most background art and no music I suggest. It's only to help you enjoy the book.

( Bleach Ost- 12 Nothing Can Be Explained)

Ten years later from present advents.

"I am now a god, and now I have achieved Raxis Skull," a man said with a horned jawless skull that looks to be of a demon. He cuts his palm, placing it on top of the skull causing blood to drip over the eyes and igniting flames in what remained of the upper jaw and eye holes, "Spellbind: Dead Reckoning Rift". The skull spits a fire-like torch on the ground causing a wide pit with screams and howls of the undead to open, "Get ready people" a man said with a heavy set of arcane armor. He runs his spear in the air above him-
( music change- death note-lights theme play at 1:50 )"
-Attack!" A massive army made of beasts and warriors run ahead into a massive swarm of undead. Dismembered corpses and a dead summoned beast sieged the first of the attackers, lunging on the first of the fighters and tearing quickly through flesh and armor sending it flying through the air. The man with the spear leaped up in the air then coming down smashing his spear in the ground yelling his chant "Spellbind: Needle Grave Yard", causing hundreds of rock spikes to instantly sprout from the earth below, killing the dead in front of him within a 100-foot radius, then giving his army the full signal to fully attack at will. Energy to wind spells filled the battlefield with flashes, smoke, and debris.

 Energy to wind spells filled the battlefield with flashes, smoke, and debris

The man with the spear charges at the necromancer that summoned the dead. Landing in front of him with speed, lighting licking his spearhead, his feet and eyes growling with anger, "Varron you are dying here and now!" the man said with fire in his chest, "Well I never expected a mage to acquire so much aura. Well Tj tries to make this fun unlike your companions". Tj roars, "Spellbind: Lighting Static Forest" pointing his spear towards the necromancer, causing an overwhelming surge of lighting strands to surround the area in front of him, making Varron retreat from the attack. "Impressive, the skills you have are octane. Ha, I love it" Varron states, then clasps his hands together folding each hands fingers on their opposites back, "Spellbind: Sinister Torch Cannon", a concentrated high-velocity beam of fire left Varron's mouth making its way towards Tj at high speeds. With a lighting dash to the left, Tj grips his spear tightly causing his hand to ignite with lighting, then readied the spear for a throw "Spellbind: Valkun Spear" throwing his spear towards the attack making it break the sound barrier. The colliding attacks made a wide domed-shaped explosion of pure energy with lightning emitting from it causing even more damage, and leaving a wide crater and surrounding scorch marks. Varron dismantled a quickly imsimlated wall of tidemon an impressively strong and rare metal, placing his right foot on a dead beast turning towards his foes, "This battle will decide the fate of the world", Varron said with a smile then vanished in a split second, appearing 50 feet in front of Tj landing with a fire blast killing and incinerating nearby mages and undead, with a smirk he charges towards Tj, "And I will see the outcome alive" Tj stated as he started charging towards Varron. The two clash and begin the final battle.

Thanks for reading, the song is credit music.(play song at 0:58 - end at 1:50) I hope you all enjoyed this please continue to read.