Part Two: Spellcasters Battle

"So here we are, such a breeze on a beautiful day," said Mac walking alongside Tj down an urban cobblestone sidewalk, accompanied by the many spell shops and houses that lined the sidewalks. Each of the building's architecture was different some with the shape of pyramids, rhombus, cylinders, etc, giving the city such a unique look. Tj speeds up with a straightforward look, staring at a building with an oval shape, labeled 'Battle of Runes'. "Mac if we are to make it to this fight, you can watch me kick ass so we have to be fast as lighting," Tj says turning his head just enough for his voice to be heard, even with a slight smirk of pride. Mac smiles walking a few paces behind Tj "Well Tj if we are to get to the ass-kicking show you promised, we need to first replace any expanded weapons, I know there's a shop not too far from the dojo that can have some pretty good deals" Mac says with an intriguing tone. Tj starts to slow a bit, "You're right, better pick up more stones and enchantments. Oh, do you think summoning cast stones are there too?" Tj says wanting the answer to be yes. "Well I think but I don't know if there are going to have any over level three but only up to level two beasts can be summoned," Mac replied while gesturing for Tj to turn right to head for the spell shop. Entering both started to browse looking at many enchanted crafts, spell rocks, casting scrolls, and much more. "Do you have and lighting\fire storm rocks?" Tj asked the vendor still browsing around, "oh and a summoning cast stones?". Tj asked waiting to pick up a small scroll on the vendor shelf near the Rena collector. "Ah let's see" the vendor replied searching in a chest with an enchanted inventory, allowing the vendor to select one of the many items that he couldn't shelf. "Here you go and let's see, we have a new shipment of mammals and aquatic life, I have a firedove, static lion, lighthawk, and a lightingwhale," the vendor said showing Tj opening the scrolls revealing the art of the beast and information so you know it's abilities, pros and cons, and strength level. "Well this fire lynx looks useful but it's only a level one beast won't do much in the battle but might be good for recon," Tj says picking one card up then continued to browse through the variety then ended his search when his eyes meet a high shelf scroll with a wolf spider symbol and a bolt of lighting representing its power type. "Does this wolf spider contain battle skills?" Tj asked pointing at the scroll, "well that's a level 3 beast is quite radical hard to control it I wouldn't advise it unless you have the skill, it'll only be 200 zarah for you." The vendor asked lifting a brow in curiosity, " hmm, of course, I do I'll take it!" Tj says handing over the zarah and grabbing the scroll and then proceeded towards the door. A familiar face appeared while leaving the shop. A dark red puffy afro with a purple hand band around the forehead, emphasizing the beautiful hair, mocha brown skin accompanied with curvy plump lips smiling at me. She was in her battle outfit, a pair of mage boots, cuffing the top of the boots were a pair of baggy pants that showed her curves around the waist but was covered by a few pouches and two daggers for fast swift combat, finishing with a purple crop top hugging her chest. Tj smiles wide enough to reach the oceans nearby, "Hey Skye, going to shop hmm?" Tj asked as she positioned herself in front of him, "Nope just finding you sweetie, I want you to know if you battle and lose, I'm going to kick your ass outside the arena" Skye says as she grabs his arm and begins to walk him away from his mentor and towards the arena. Cam turns around from checking some city women out with a shocked looked "Thanks for letting me know you're off to the duel asshole" Cam said as he waved his fist in the air. Tj turns his head and body slightly to respond lifting his arm waving bye," sorry mentor I didn't exactly expect to be forced early " Tj says as he turns back around continuing towards the arena. " this battle will define my skill and resolve" Tj says with a sigh as him and Skye walk down the rainbow lit street, with a plentiful supply of colors from shops and festive lights given the giving every shopping area a lucid dream look. Approaching the pyramid-shaped arena with a green and purple painted exterior, Tj and Skye spaced themselves to enter approaching the door they can hear the cheers and small bangs from outside the door and the flash of the spell from the windows around the massive structure. Skye looks at Tj then smiled so hard it could reach across this massive city left and right, " ready to kick some ass babe?" Skye asked anxious for the response, Tj smiles " my opponent may be tough but my skills are prone to all styles this will be a breeze" Tj say smirking with shaking his fist. Then opening the doors unleashing the full effect of the battle with people in awe as the two duelers battle, the arena stages lined the walls of the building, leaving the middle as the fighters stage. Seeing an energy blast hits the force field put up by experience mages ripples from the attack, and its explosion temporarily clouding the surface area with a large smoke cloud Tj realized what he was in for, " well time to test our might lovely" Tj says walking in letting the doors close behind them.

Thanks for reading ladies and gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed reading. End credit music (start- 0:58-1:50)