part three: Unexpected Events

The group now a few miles away from Akir began to look for a spot in the dense forest along the road to set camp, "Yo over here, how about this spot" Luderan says as he stares at a decently open area that wasn't obstructed by tree growth. The group a few paces ahead looks back in unison, looking at each other then shakes their head and shruged heading towards Luderan. Then they were stopped in their tracks hearing a voice up ahead, "Hey... hey you guys help me!" A rather young voice yells, looking in the direction of the voice yelling revealed to be of a 12 year old boy. Catching up to the group huffing and puffing like he was runnig for quite awhile, "You gotta help me please!" the young boy says lifting his head with urgency, revealing a long deep gash on his forehead. Skye walks over to the boy and touched his shoulder, he flinched a little but relaxed, "It's ok, now tell us what happened, "Skye said in attempt to nurture and sooth the boy. "My family's village is up this road and we were just attacked by some crazy people" the boy said sniffling, the group looks at each other confirming their intention to help. "Are they still there?" Skye asked, the boy nodded yes to answer, TJ steps near Skye, "So what happened to the military unit that was protecting that village?" Tj asked lifiting a brow, the boy turned to Tj, "They were wiped out and didn't put up much of a fight, and were killed" the boy says crying, "They killed all my neighbors and friends." he says through his tears. "Ok we understand, what's your name little one?" Skye said softly "It's.... it's Judo" the boy said. Shaking her head confirming his name, she reaches into her pouch and grabed a brown stone lunging it into the air. It exploded 15 feet above them and a rather large hawk appeared and landed swiftly in front of Skye, its size was able to accommodate four grown adults. "My friend here will take you to our city and you will be safe, ok?" Said Skye smiling to confort the boy. Hesitant at first, the little boy walks towards Skye and her hawk, then helping the boy on top she then rubs the beak of the hawk then patted its breast "Take him to Akir, we'll find your family" she says looking at the boy, then patted the hawk twice as the bird seems to nod, it then takes off causing a large gust of wind and dust to pick up then headed towards Akir. Once seeing the boy off, the group unsheated their weapons." Alright Luderan, I want you to flank the rear of the village and push towards the center as I go for the front. Skye, you take the right and Deja, you take the left and punch in towards the middle. These bastards are going to pay for what they did," Tj said sternly as he scowled towards his enemies whereabouts. Tj started to travel towards the village moving with pace and taking the flank with speed, nearing the village by ten feet he enters the outside of the village smoking in flames, then enters his rally point and scanned the area. He fixes his head to the dirt, noticing blood split on the barren land making a crimson puddle. Tj grits his teeth looking away from the puddle to see a nearby house with the door wide open, squinting into to vast darkness of the entrance of the door, the vastly overwhelming shade of darkness due to the night sky leaving the moon and blazing village as the only illumination. Noticing a flame start to flicker, he darted for the house, entering the front door he looks to see a man with bandit attire on and wearing a mask to cover his face with a hooded cape to cover his head, and a baggy pair of pants tight near the ankle of his combat boots, with a lit fist of fire over a woman and her two kids with an injured man gripping his shoulder groaning laying at his feet. The man with the fist turned noticing me right away, "So more of you weak fuckers want some," The sinister man said, then lunging at Tj, punching towards him with his fist of fire, Tj smiles and stands still. The punch landed on Tj's chest armor but bounced as it landed causing the fire to flare for a short second and disrupting the fire completely nullifying its effects. Tj steps one foot back, the second he did, he jumps twisting in the air in a short unpredictable way, kicking the man in the neck sending him into a nearby table, collapsing under the man's weight. Tj jumps quickly above the man planting his sword into his chest instantaneously shocking the woman and kids. Tj turn to them, "I'm sorry to do that in front of you but I'm here to stop them from continuing any more evil and I won't show mercy to those that don't give it," Tj says as he removes his blade whipping it to remove the blood from hitting the floor with the vile liquid, he then wipes it with his forearm sheathing it then attending to the man and his family. Meanwhile, Deja takes her position of the village getting a good view of the flank she's in, she makes sure its clear before going into a right handed waist pouch and pulling out a violet stone stuffing it into the ground beneath her, she then places her right index finger on the very top. Focusing for a short second it glows then fades back to its original color. Thinking to herself a small traction field will catch anyone within a 250m radius. She then enters more of the village with haste, stopping and scanning the area, she notices it's awfully quiet then she hears a man scream. Turning towards the scream location, she ducks hearing a swoosh by her head, an axe sniping the very top of the loose hairs on her head rolling into safety away from her attacker, she catches herself eyeing down her opponent. A gruff 7 foot man with a hooded cape and no mask, but a 4 inch long lumber jack beard. He stabs his almost twin sized axe into the ground. "So you have good reflexes but I'm sure you can't keep it up then your head will roll" the man said with an extremely light voice that makes him sound like he could be inhaling helium. "So you helped destroy this village, what a joke that you had to be the last thing that some people got to hear" Deja staring at the giant. "You'll suffer the same soon enough" said the man charging at her, she then flings her hand in front of her launching four jade stone discs flying at high speeds, twirling his axe from the middle he deflects them. Pressing onwards towards her, she then clasps her hands together "Spellbind: Energy Propulsive Bomb" she says as she releases her hands then poked his stomach as he got close, her finger glowed a slight second, then the blew the man away completely away in a flash leaving only disturbed dirt 15 feet in front of her. "Well he was a joke" Deja says as she continues to her rally point. As Luderan comes up the rear of the village he sees a man with a spear with the head smoking from an ice coat, bearing heavy arcane blue chest armour and metal knee pads to accommodate. He pulls his spear tip out the back of a fallen villager, Ludran slaps his hammer in his fist and he charges, swinging his hammer towards the man's head, the spear wielder dodges backwards and backflips away 4 feet away then threw his spear towards Luderan's head, he dodges at the last second making the spear plunge into the ground three feet behind him. The spear man charges while clapping his hands "Spellbind: Ice Savage Avalanche" the man says coming to a stop, then poking his lips out, blowing a large blanket of snow that spontaneously sprouted out of his mouth, raising 10ft high 15ft wide to a covering attack, hitting Luderan sending him into the village. Completely covered by the attack, Luderan struggled to raise his hands to activate a spell, using the arm he had near he reached in his pocket and pulled out a small stone. The dark amber stone was squeezed, cracking it releasing heat slowly. Dropping it, the snow melted around it and created a red glow once it finally hit the ground.
A ferocious heat once doing so. The snow started melting rapidly in a 4 feet area allowing luderan to free himself, landing on his feet Luderan claped his hands together to spellbind, "Spellbind: Savage Dig" then released his hands and started digging rapidly creating a small rumble in the ground. The bandit confident in winning felt the rumbling surprised him, looking around for an answer. Without a second later, Luderan's hand emgered around the bandit's ankle grabbing on to one he pulled his foot down 3 inches releasing his hand, it casted a mold stone on to it then his second hand emerges grabbing ahold of his other ankle, completely imoblizing the bandit. Then Luderan climbs out of the dirt as if just born into to this world, walking to the bandit struck with fear and awe. Face to face the hulking man leans over with his fist in front of the bandit looking like to small boulders with brass stone knuckles to add insult to injury. "I have a few questions for ya hehe" Luderan says as he cracks his knuckles.

Thanks for reading, end credit music(start:0:08 - end 0:50)