Decepticons

A/n: sorry!! i know some people were waiting for this but i got caught up with school. sorry! D: but anyways. If you have any extra ideas put them in the comments and i will tag who came up with the idea or ideas! Without further ado lets get to the chapter!

When you were walking down that same old path you take you heard the same noises as before, again in a different spot. You looked in the direction the noise was coming from and saw the same reflective object in the trees. You decided to go and check it out.

once you started to walk towards it, it seems like it just disappears. You look back and fourth to see where it went. Nothing. You then turned around to come face to face with a metal face that resembled a wolf's. You fell on your butt and started scooting away from it when it stood up. You started to hyperventilate as it took a step closer. You stood against a tree as it stared you down with it's yellow eyes as if it were cornering prey. You made a split-second decision. 'Run'. You sprinted as fast as your legs could carry you right onto the path. You went about 600 yards and stopped for a breather behind a tree.

You then heard the soft hum of a cars engine. You forced your breathing to even and held your hand over your mouth to not scream. The hum grew slightly louder, and was right behind you for almost 20 minutes until it moved onward. You waited for the hum to go out of earshot and sprinted back all the way to the scrapyard.

you saw the front of the scrapyard as you began to yell. "RUSTY, DENNY, SOMEONE!?," you yelled as you got in through the gate that was always left open. Not seeing anyone, not even the bots, you went and hid until you thought the danger has past.

After about an hour you heard engines and Russell's voice. You ran to them and hugged Rusty. He then asked "Hey. Are you alright? What happened?" He then felt something wet on his shouder. He then realized you were crying. "Hey hey hey, it's alright. Whatever happened is gone now." You then looked at the bots. They all looked worried, however Grimlock looks as if he's about to have a heart attack.

After stuttering over your words, you eventually got out the story of you being chased by a decepticon on your way home. You didn't hear anything over your sobs, but Bee heard the faint growl come from Grim. He at the moment kept it to himself. Rusty took you in to watch a movie to calm down from your experience.

You picked (fav/kid/movie) to help calm you down. You had just gotten about 3/4 of the way through when you fell asleep. You were woken up by Rusty telling you your mom was here (he had texted her to pick you up due to a creeper in the woods) to pick you up. You yawned and stretched then got up to walk outside. Once you got outside your mother came and hugged you really tight "Oh my god I was so scared! *sigh* I'm so glad you're safe." You hugged her back and said "yeah. Me too." You said goodbye to Russell and Denny and went to the car to go home. You looked at your phone to check the time. '10:42'. 'Wow. I was gone a long time.' You thought.

After around 13 minutes you arrived home and went into your room to get into your pajamas. And your pajamas were a white spaghetti strap shirt with (f/c) fuzzy pants. You went back into the living room to hug your mom goodnight and then plopped in your bed. You then thought back to the robot you saw. What did Rusty call them? Decepticons? Hmm... things just get weirder and weirder...

A/N:
IAMSOSORRY!!!
I hope you liked this short crap chapter... also I'm having to get a new computer*on mah phone* and then schoolwork *since is online schooled* is gonna be biting my ass. So updates will be slow :( however I will update whenever I can *like at three in the morning 0-o I need sleep...

See you soon?
Peace out peeps~