Love

Grimlock's POV

Why her... every time I see her my spark goes boom boom... hearing from her what steel jaw did. I want to rearrange his face so bad! But why? Why do I feel this way? I might ask Fix-it or bee later. For now I better punch things to get better at punching cons. Not things Denny won't let me punch though. I would be in trouble then. "Hey, Grim?" I heard Bee's voice. "Yeah Bee?" He looked at me with a weird face as he asked, "You alright? I heard you growl when Y/n was telling us what happened. What's wrong?" I sighed as I looked down at him. "I don't know...whenever she is here I want to be close to her but stay as far as possible at the same time. Every time I hear her voice, my spark goes boom. I'm confused... Am I sick?" Bee looked at me and chuckled. "No grim. You're not sick," I sighed in relief "you're in love." I then paused. "Love?" He let out another hearty chuckle "Yes, and there's nothing wrong with that. You are perfectly fine Grim. Just try talking to her when you can't come with on missions, alright? That will help." He gives a blink with one optic and a smirk. "Why did you blink with one eye?" He then explained what a wink was. I was still confused, but I said I understood. Bee then walked off and left me to think. 'What is love?'

Y/n's POV
*groan* I just woke up and... what time is it? I look over at my clock and sigh '11:57' wow I woke up late... guess mom didn't want to wake me after what happened yesterday... welp, time to get up. I slowly sat up in my bed, and got up to get clean clothes for a shower. Once I get into the bathroom however, my phone rings. " cause I broke your heart and you buried mine, now I'm six feet deep and I can't breathe. I got dirt in my eyes and blood on my sleve..." ahh rusty's ringtone. Broken by Lund. I awnser. "Hello?" "Hey (y/n!) Wanna hang out a bit today? The bots are out on a mission and things get boring." "Sure! Just gonna jump in the shower then head over, okay?" "Alrighty then! See ya soon." "Bye!!" *boop* well I got my plans for today.
I get out of the shower and dry, brush, and style my hair in a sporty look, so it's out of the way. I then eat some cereal for "breakfast" and head out. I didn't hear the same things as the first few times, but to me, that's a good thing. I get there around 1:30 and knock on the big door shouting "YO Rusty! I'm here! Open the door!" The gate opens and it seems the bots are back. "Wazzup Ruster?" "Nothin' much raindrop. How about you?" "Same." We do our handshake and I come inside. "SO what do you have planed for us?" He looks to the side quizzically and says "I'm not entirely sure at the moment..." "Well, when you figure it out, give me a shout." I walk off to talk to the bots, to get to know them.

A/N Ahhh hahaha cliffhanger!... meh... I just stopped it here because my thumbs hurt... I'm on my phone right now soo... yeah
Hope you had fun reading this!

~Peace

Ps. Will be back soon with a part 2 for this one ^^