Chp.3

I am in my room. Thinking. "So. Gonna die yet"Ross asked. "Nope. Go away"I said. "No. "he started floating. "Man nice place"Marcy said. April nodded. Then Karen showed up.

"Oh my goodness go away"I said. They shook their heads. "Why did you kill us"Karen said. "Because Max is mine. And don't worry. Others will join you all soon. "I laughed. They all looked at each other. I smiled.

"Go. "I said. They disappeared. Heh.

Next day

I'm at lunch with Adam,Tim,And Barney. Also Em. "So I was at Max's last night"Em said. I looked up. "Why"Tim asked. "To check on him. "Em said. Tim shook his head. "I hope"he added. Em kissed his cheek. Plan. Plan.

Minutes later

I'm looking at em. We are in my special room. I have a knife to her stomach. "Tim should be here in three. Two. One"I said. The door opened. I turned her around so she was facing him. The knife to her throat. "Close the door"I said.

He closed it. "Lock"I said. He locked it. "Now walk around slowly "I said. He nodded.

We walked around until I was by the door. "Now pick up the knife. "I said. He picked it up. Em started crying. "Now. "I paused. I pushed em by him. "Kill her"I said. He looked at her.

"I'm waiting "I said. Em looked at him. "It's you or her"I said. He mouthed I love you to her. And stabbed himself. "No"Em cried. "Heh"I laughed. I threw the knife at her back. "No. "Tim yelled. Em fell to the ground. They grabbed hands.

"I love you so much"he said. She smiled. "I love you to"she said. The dead. I grabbed them and hid them in a spot. After I joined Adam in class and when we walked out everyone saw Tim and Em.

I smiled. Then looked sad. "Ok. I'm really scared"Barney said. "I think it's time we bring the police into this"Barney said. I looked at him. No. Hmm. Plan plan. Yep.

I got a plan.