7

I'm in my basement. Looking at Joey. Wake up. She finally wakes up. "Red"she said. I nodded. "Talk"I said. "About what"she asked. "You kissed Max. And lied to me "I said.

"I'm sorry. I thought he liked me. I was wrong. Just let me go"she said. "You'll tell"I said. "I won't. Your my friend. I would never"she said.

I smiled. "I let you go. "I said. She smiled. "Just not now"I said. She lost her smile. "I'll show you. If he loves you. Tomorrow. So get some sleep"I said. I hit her with the bottom of my knife.

I smiled. Time for bed.

Later

I looked at everyone at school. I smiled at my bag. I walked to class. I got the knife out. I make sure to lock all the doors.

Let's get busy.

Many deaths later

I looked at my bloody knife. And clothes. I smiled. I saw all the students in my class. And my teacher. That thing took forever.

I walked out. I saw a lot of people. And just killed them.

After I killed everyone except. Max. And I think someone else. I don't know who. I went to find Max. Once I found him. I knocked him out. "Sorry"I said.

Later

Max
I woke up tied to a chair. I started freaking out. I saw Red walk towards me. "Red. Get out of here before you get hurt"I said. He smiled. He walked away. And came back with Joey tied to a chair. Crying.

"Max"she said. I looked at Red. He smiled. He got out a knife. "Do you love her"he asked. "What"I said. "Do. You. Love. Her"he asked.

I shook my head. "No. just let her go"I said. She looked at me. "You don't"Joey said. I shook my head.

"Then I can kill her"Red said. I shook my head. "No. don't kill her"I said. I saw a figure behind Red. He put his finger to his month. I looked at him.

"Red please let her go"I said. "Do you love me"he asked. "Yes. Just let her go. Untie me. And we can be together. "I said.

"You promise "he said. I nodded.

"Hmm"he looked at me.

To be continued