6

I was at the table with Adam. He just kept staring at me. "What's wrong"he asked. "Nothing"I said calmly.

He gave me a look. "Ok "he said. I smiled.

Later

I saw Joey. I smiled. "Red. Listen. I'm sorry. I know how you feel about Max. He kissed me I promise"she said.

Blaming him. Girl your still gonna get killed. "It's fine. Follow me I want to talk to you. "I said. She nodded.

I walked to my secret room. She walked in front of me. I closed the door. "So. What do you want to talk about"she asked. I grabbed my knife. "Oh you know"I said. She turned around and hit her with the bottom of the knife.

I looked at my pasted out friend. I smiled. I picked her up and put her in the chest. I smiled. "I'll come back after school. You will be able to breath. And no one can hear you"I said.

I left the room. I saw Max. "Hey have you seen Joey. I need to talk to her"he asked. "About"I asked. "She kissed me yesterday. I need to speak to her"he said. I was yelling in my mind.

"Haven't seen her"I said. He nodded. Then left. I walked to my locker. "Are you happy"Barney said. I looked up and saw Barney as a ghost. "Took you long enough. How's Ross"I asked.

"Monster "he said. "Thanks. "I said. I closed my locker.

I saw Em. Then Tim. Ross. I rolled my eyes. "You happy"Em asked. "How many times are you guys gonna ask me that"I said.

"A lot"Tim said. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever "I said. Barney floated in front of me. "What"I asked.

"Free her"he asked. "Nope"I said. "Why are you like this"Ross asked. "You would be like this if your mother killed everyone just to make you happy. "I said.

"She killed a next door neighbors Dad. . I killed my first. By pushing the kid off a roof"I said.

"Max will hate you"Ross said. I smiled. "No. I'll make him love me"I said. "HE LOVES...."Em floated to Ross. I turned around.

"Who"I asked. Ross smiled. "You will never know. Just know. It ain't the girl" Ross said. "Or you"he smiled. "If you weren't already dead. I kill you. "I said. "Again"Ross said.

I nodded. "Whatever. I'll find this person. And kill them. No gets in the way of me and Max. NO ONE"I yell. I smiled. Then walk to my next class.

~Note.
I'm changing a little thing.  I have a better ending. So it's just someone else he is in love with
Bye~