Chp.4

I look at my knife. Then Barney. I smiled. "Just business man. "I said. He choked on his blood. "You trying to say something man"I asked. "Monster "he said. "Thank you. "I said.

Then he died. "I'll see you soon. Don't worry"I said. I hid his body. Then I saw a girl making out with Max. WHAT. WHEN. WHERE. HOW. So I decided to frame her. At lunch she was arrested for murder of Barney. Everyone thought she killed everyone else so I was safe.

Then I see this girl. She's beautiful. Lovely. Long black hair. Blue eyes. Wow. If I didn't like Max I would like her.

"Hi. Do you know where science room 30 is"she asked. "Oh. Upstairs down the hall from the boys bathroom. Can't miss it"I said. "Thanks. I'm Joey"she said. "Red"I said. "Cool name. See ya around "she said. I nodded.

Ok. As long as she doesn't touch Max. I won't care if she talks to him. But touches well maybe I'll let that pass. Ok kiss. If she kisses him. She's dead. Big time. Like one hundred percent. Dead. I don't care. She will die. Heh. Funny.

Then I see Max. I smile. "Hey. Did you hear about Mary-Beth. "He said. I nodded.

"Sad. She looked like a good person"I said. He nodded. Then left.

Dead people
Karen
Marcy
April
Ross
Tim
Emily
Barney

Framed
Mary-Beth

  Who's next