Chapter 11

I was in history class which was so so so so boring. The teacher was a nerd. I don't like looking at her enormous, thick, round glasses. I've forgotten her name already.

Taehyung's condition was not good enough for him to come to school. So I was back to being the lonely girl, sad life Park Yijin.

I was busy doodling something random on a piece of paper. Jungkook was lazily counting his pens. I realized that the whole class wasn't paying attention to the teacher. I don't have to, because I could hear her well but barely understands.

Suddenly, my stomach started making noise. At first, it was not loud. But after that, it became loud enough for almost four people in a distance heard it. Jungkook glanced at me and he looked back to his stuffs on the table.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, not making eye contact.

"A bit, I'll be fine. It's almost lunch break anyway." And he nodded.

And then something came across my mind. Taehyung wasn't there so I'd have to eat alone.

Can I... ask Jungkook? I've never seen him eating with someone before.

I cleared my throat. Okay, maybe a bit too much because he looked at me like I'm an idiot.

"Jungkook-ah... Can you eat with me during lunch break?" I asked, but even I wasn't sure I really want it or not.

He rolled his eyes and started poking an eraser with a pen.

This jerk. He can't even eat with me, eh?

"Alright class, you may discuss about the presentation with your partner now," our history teacher suddenly said.

WHAT?!

"Park Yijin," the teacher called me, I turned to her and waited for her to say what she wanted to say to me.

"Well, since Taehyung will be absent for a few days. You shall do it with Jungkook only. Is it okay to have less one person in your group? You don't have to worry about Taehyung, he will get the marks too... but lesser." She explained. My mouth hanged wide open. I couldn't believe what she just said.

"N-Nae??"

Jungkook was surprised too. He looked so shook that he didn't realize his earphones fell.

"The presentation is on Friday. So you have two days to prepare it. Good luck." She exclaimed and left the class.

I even forgot it was Wednesday.

-

Lunch Break ~

I kept thinking about the presentation. We had to talk about some great leader in the past. And I don't really know a thing about history. And I'm scared to talk in front of people.

I felt a presence in front of me so I looked up and saw Jungkook.

"What...?" I asked, getting a headache for over thinking.

"Discussion." He coldly said. As if he was annoyed to work with me, I was annoyed too. I think he only did it because of the grades.

Out of the blue, I felt like choking. My breathing got stuck making me struggle to breathe.

"Yijin? Park Yijin!" I heard Jungkook called me. He opened his bag and took out something.

I heard a ripping sound and instantly knew what it was.

Thick liquid flowed in my throat as Jungkook poured it in my mouth. He put it away and massaged my neck and my back.

My head was on his shoulder for support. My breathing was still unstable but the pain was going away.

"You want more?" I heard him ask. I nodded and felt more blood rushing down my throat.

I leaned on his amusingly broad shoulder for quite a long time. A lot of humans were watching, other Reds didn't seem to care. Because things like this commonly happens. Well, this is what will happen if I don't drink any blood for a day.

My head still felt dizzy.

"Aigoo, why didn't you drink at all? What if I didn't come? You could have died." I was shocked that he could be so caring that I totally forgot his cold side. His voice was very soothing and soft, and I wanted to hear more of it.

Why are you so charming Bloody Kook?

-

"Yah! I can walk okay. Let me down." I pleaded.

"No, you can't."

Oh my gosh, it's so embarrassing to get him piggybacking me IN the school!

"This is ridiculous! Let me down." I struggled to break free from him.

"Shut up and stop moving."

Aishh, this boy is so stubborn.

I tried to ignore my heart that was beating so fast. I was afraid if he could hear it, because he is also a vampire.

A cold but also caring... vampire.

Heyy... ehehehehhehe.... so? Vote and comment what you think. Follow us too :3

madnis