Chapter 20

"Butterfly,
Like a butterfly,
Machi butterfly,
But butterfly, chorom~"

My mouth formed an 'O'. I looked at him surprisingly."Oh my gosh."

"Hehe..." He smiled his rectangular smile.

"Oh my goodness, you can sing! Your voice is so-"

"Ehehehe..."

"You creep." I snickered and walked faster. He ran up to me and we raced to school.

"Jeon Jungkook, Park Yijin, Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok. Out of the class." Mr. Kim said. He was our science teacher.

The four of us stood awkwardly outside the class. We didn't complete our work so we just had to face the punishment.

I didn't mind... but I hate to be the only girl getting punished among all these kids. Yeah the other three.

I watched as Hoseok, called by the name J-hope or Hobie, played whatever game it was with Taehyung.

They didn't look embarrassed or something having to stand outside the class. I don't understand those kids.

Meanwhile, Jungkook and I was busy hiding our face from anyone passing by.

"Coward." He teased me. "Says the one who's the same." I fired back.

"Why didn't you do your homework?" I asked. Never thought that a person like him couldn't finish a homework.

"Why don't you ask that to yourself?" He was right, why was I standing among the lazy bums?

Because the day before I had to help that annoying Taehyung walk. So my body was so exhausted that I didn't have any energy left to finish any work.

"Because of that kid." I said and pointed to Taehyung, Jungkook's eyes followed my finger and he chuckled.

Jungkook leaned against the wall and put his hands in his pockets. He looked so hot with his blazer unzipped, revealing a t-shirt.

"Are you hot?"

He showed me his poker face. "Isn't it obvious?" He said sarcastically and took out his phone.

"Oh yea, give me your number." He said. "W-What?"

"I've never met a deaf vampire before. Are you really deaf?" He teased again, poking my ear with his finger.

"I'm not deaf, stupid."

"Woah, chill. I'm just joking." He laughed, I didn't find it funny.

I rolled my eyes and looked away. Jungkook might be good looking but I'm tired with his sarcastic humor.

"Peachie!!" I turned around and saw Taehyung waving at me. "Shush, you're so loud."

It was lunch break and we separated ways because I told Taehyung to go first.

I searched for the nearest toilet and found it located at the end of the hallway. I jogged there and entered one of the cubicles.

Weirdly, nobody was in sight. I guessed they must've been at the canteen.

After a while, I came out from the cubicle and exhaled. Finally, after hours of holding it in.

I walked to the sink, turned the tap and splashed water on my face.

"I feel better now." With boring classes and standing outside, I felt tired and sleepy so that's why.

I don't know why I find the sound of the water rushing out of the tap relaxing.

I'm so weird...

Maybe because I became friends with Taehyung and that changed me.

Park Yijin the weirdo, Park Weirdo. I'm crazy already.

I stepped out of the toilet, refreshed and more alert.

I marched across the hallway but stopped halfway, because there were three girls standing in front of me with folded arms.

I was about to excuse myself before I recognized the girls. They were the ones who bullied me at the canteen.

I looked at the girl in the middle. Her nametag was written 'Jung Yoora'.

"Hello, blood-sucker." She said, looking down to me.

A student was gonna pass by us but cancelled when she saw us.

"What do you want?" I said rudely, even though there was a terrified tone in my voice.

"Beat her up." She ordered and the other two girls moved closer to me.

I tried to run but one of them grabbed my arms and twist it. I cried in pain.

She then pushed me hard until my back hit the locker and I fell down. The other girl who was short haired, punched me on the face twice.

I was shaking in fear as I felt blood running down my my cheek and my lips.

"I'm warning you, don't go near Kim Taehyung! He's mine and if you approach him again, I won't just beat you up next time." She walked off laughing with her friends.

Fuck it, Park Yijin.

I let my tears fall as I felt the pain.

"Yijin? Yijin-ah!" I tilted my head and I froze when I saw Taehyung coming towards me.

I got up and ran away from him.

I was wrong about the possibility of becoming friends with him...