Chapter 27

OMG THAT PIC ^3^

What you think bout that pic?

————————————————

I shrunk deeper into the chair. Jungkook stared at me like I'm high.

"Are you okay?" He spoke softly.

I instantly got goosebumps all over my skin.

"Y-Yeah..."

He frowned and his eyes moved to my phone.

" 'what does Snuggly means?' Wow you are a cute pabo, aren't you? How can you not know what is Snuggly?" He laughed.

"Why am I a Snuggly? Huh?"

"Don't you realize? You have a habit of snuggling at me?"

I pursed my lips, trying to understand what he said.

"Piggyback. Hugs. And... when you leaned on me." He counted.

"You snuggled under my arm, behind my head..." He said while pointing his arm and head.

I felt myself getting red.

I'll get you back, Jeon Jungkook.

I just stuck my tongue out and sipped the coffee again.

"Satisfied with your new phone?" He asked suddenly, breaking the silence.

I nodded and finished my coffee in one shot. Jungkook finished his first.

"Where else do you wanna go?"

"Shopping!" I squealed in excitement, ignoring his are-you-serious face.

"What do you wanna buy anyway?" He asked, sighing.

"Clothes!" I squealed while extending my arms. He looked at me like I'm crazy.

There were a lot of shops around the area so we decided to check them out.

Wait, not we. Just me. Jungkook didn't agree, he just got dragged by me.

"Woahh!" The clothes shop sell various types of cute stuffs that I want to buy.

Of course, I went to the hoodie and t-shirt section. Totally forgotten about Jungkook.

I checked out a white hoodie that says 'HE'S CUTE!' and another one was 'SHE'S CUTE!' at the front.

The hoodie itself was so cute I grabbed both of them and paid for it. It was freesize.

"Jungkook- Ayy, where is he?" I turned around and scanned the shop, looking for him.

I asked the lady who helped me with the hoodie. "Ahjumma, do you see any cute guy with a coconut-"

"Can you not?" A voice interrupted.

"Oh hey!" I darted towards him. "I bought you something, go change into this." I handed him a plastic bag containing the 'SHE'S CUTE' hoodie and pushed him in one of the changing rooms.

I went to the changing room beside his. Taking off my pink hoodie, I put on the 'HE'S CUTE' hoodie.

I peeked through the gap under the wall that separated us.

"Jungkook." I whispered. Knocking my head at the wall accidentally, I screamed in pain.

I laid flat on the floor , holding my head.

I screamed for the second time when I saw a half naked Jungkook.

I covered my innocent eyes with my shaking hands, but opened them back after realizing something.