「肆;sighs」

I finally woke up early this time, thank God. I ended up being too lazy to tour around the school and just get lost so I could be late to class so now all I had to do was meet up with my new friends and eat.

When I was button my shirt down my hand bumped into my piercing and it made me remember hat happened last night. If that night wasn't wild that I sure was not looking forward to the others.

After dressing up and pack in up my books I left the room and walked down to where Hansol's dorm was. When he opened the door he looked sleepy and tired, his hair was a mess and he wasn't even wearing a shirt. It was very hard to make eye contact with him when his abs were very visible. Minghao stop it, he is your friend for Christ's sake.

After an hour of kicking both Hansol and Chan to wake up and change we brought our real fast and sat outside under a tree were it was nice and warm. Again I had ordered chicken soup since yesterday I, unfortunately, spilled my precious baby all over some guy who somehow likes touching people's piercings. Honestly I tried to forget what happened both that morning and night but whenever I drift off and not pay attention to Chan's rants I end up thinking about those times and immediately cringe. But it's okay, my chicken soup is with me and I love them a lot.

After eating the soup off the bowl by lifting it up I was going to get up and get another serving but Hansol held me down, "You need to calm down man, stop eating so much soup." I looked at the younger one beside him and he nodded.

"But I like chicken soup!" I pouted, pursing my lips. Sure I was a little childish giving them a cute face to let me go and eat soup but I had to for the sake of my well being. I could probably write an essay about my love of chicken soup if I had to.

"Honey, you're not going anywhere." Hansol said sassily in English. Sometimes I thank myself for watching chick flicks to know what he was saying, on the other hand Chan had no idea what was going on but just nodded.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. I guess they found out what happened that morning and don't want me to embarrass myself but I just really wanted more breakfast. And I know soup isn't really a good idea for breakfast but hey don't blame me, blame the fact that it's in the breakfast menu. Chan did asked me if it was too early for soup and I just told him that a stomach had no time.

As scared as I was to go back to the dining hall all by myself the soup they made are surprisingly good and I really wanted more.

Before I could punch Hansol in the face and run away to get more soup the bell rang, much to my disappointment. Chinese was first period but I really didn't want to see the guy sitting next to me and his friends.

Surprisingly they got there before us. They were sitting in their usual spots and yelling across the room before the teacher arrived. Hansol and I walked to our seats and he threw his book onto my table.

"Do my Chinese homework and I'll do your English." He whispered and I nodded before getting my book out and giving it to Hansol for him to do. "Cheers."

I look to my right to see Mingyu obviously staring at us. I sighed before opening Hansol's book and start writing the answers down while the teacher came in and started a conversation with a student at the front.

Then I heard a sigh, it sounded so forced and loud and I knew it was from the boy next to me. While I was still writing he sighed again, he kept sighing again and again and it kept getting louder and louder.

I turned my head and glanced at him, arching my eyebrows. He just smiled, "Yay, you're finally looking at me." He squealed like a kid.

I rolled my eyes, "What do you want?"

"You."

I faked a laugh, "Very funny."

"I just want to talk to you," he pouts "So how many piercings do you have?"

"Uh," I paused, trying to remember how many times a needle had stabbed through my skin "Five? I had a nose piercing before, man that was terrible."

"Do your parents allow you to have them?" He sure is a curious boy.

"These weren't a choice, my mum made me get them all."

"What for?"

"She always wanted a daughter but she got stuck with me." I explained "So I have a lot of colourful clothes and my mum loves putting jewellery on me."

"Well Minghao I am glad that you were the first semen to beat the others in a competitive race." Besides the fact he said something so disturbing he was still smiling widely.

"Uh, thanks?"

"You're welcome."

o boi I love death