「玖;the student council」

"So I heard you're a prostitute who's getting money off Jeonghan." Mingyu mused while we were in Chinese class. I was busy doing Hansol's homework while he did mine, the usual. But somehow Mingyu had to interrupt. "No wonder you got stuff I don't."

"Where'd you get that idea from?"

"Students are saying that he gave you an envelope full of money and he whispered saying how great you were doing at your job." God I hate these students. I whacked him with my mechanical pencil and he winced in pain, rubbing his skin where I had hit him. "What was that for?" He whined and the teacher shot him a dirty look for making a noise.

Right before I could write anything else the speaker was turned on for an announcement, "Seo Minghao to the student council's room. The queen- I mean the student president would like to see you. I repeat, Seo Minghao to the student council room."

I groaned as I got up from my seat and packed up my things. I swapped Hansol's book for mine and I bid goodbye to my teacher, with half the class staring and whispering about me. I heard that loud, annoying friend of Mingyu; Soonyoung speak up, "There he goes being a whore to the queen again." That caused a lot of people to snicker at his comment. I just rolled my eyes and tried to ignore them.

It wasn't like didn't care what people think. But it was because I've never been bullied like that when I was just in the same room. Back at home the only gossiping people did about me was how they always complained how I never exposed myself to my own country that I would rule soon. And those were only gossips I hear when I sneak out to the city when no guards were taking care of me, so I never really minded.

But the fact that people in the school falsely assume I do something vulgar when they didn't even knew me hurt me a lot. But I'll be the King soon, and the future King must stay strong at all times.

Lost in my thoughts, I finally reached the student council room. I was expecting for Seungcheol to be guarding the front but he wasn't. Instead when I opened the door to open he was standing right next to Jeonghan, who was interested in a teddy bear that was sitting on his lap.

For a moment he looked different than usual; he wasn't like some scary, ice queen I saw everyday but instead he looked so warm and gentle. And in public he treated the Vice President like a guard dog, but when Jeonghan looked Seungcheol I saw nothing but love in his eyes. And that made me warm as well.

But all of that ended when they noticed my presence and Jeonghan soon tossed the stuffed animal to Seungcheol who caught it with a dull face. The president proceeded to get up and poured me and himself some tea. I took a sniff to guess which tea he was serving me this time; Green tea. Disgusting.

"So," he took a sip from his cup, "As I said before in the library, great job."

I arched an eyebrow and he simply smiled like he was plotting something evil. He probably is. "I thought it would take a while for him to start getting interested in you. But he actually lied to you to sleep with you, how cute."

I glared at him, "What do you want now?" I asked in an annoyed tone. I wasn't in the mood for talking, especially to Jeonghan the so called queen of this damn school.

"Well I'm getting awfully bored watching you guys not do anything. I'm impatient and I just want him out of my sight." He explained, "So I convinced my father, the director, to organise a Valentine's dance."

I would've dramatically spat out my tea, but frankly all I've been doing is fake sipping noises while making it look like I was drinking the bitter tea. Valentine. Another word I didn't know. I would've asked but I didn't want to make a fool out of myself, especially towards Jeonghan. Who knows, maybe I'll end up watching another explicit video.