「伍;royalty」

I called my mum again. She asked me about school, again if I had someone I liked and even threatened anyone who would hurt me. I decided not to tell her about Mingyu but about Hansol and Chan instead and she was happy to hear that I made some friends. After the call I ended up wandering around the hallway, not knowing what to do. Curfew wasn't until half past ten and it was almost eight, I already showered and ate my dinner. Chan was dancing in a studio room while Hansol was locked up in his room listening to music so I had nothing to do.

I decided to go to the library where there was barely any people besides those who came regularly. I picked the first volume to a random book from the manga sectionI and sat on a seat around the back of the library.

While reading I hear a thud across my table and I looked up to see none other than 'Prince' Mingyu with a smile on his face, this made me wonder if he had ever shown any other expressions besides a happy face. He dragged the chair closer to me and sat down, "Hey." he said in a low voice.

"What do you want." I asked without looking at him, acting like I definitely do not care about him.

"Well I was just wondering why you were here." He said innocently, obviously pretending to read whatever book was in front of him. "You look very cute in pink by the way." I blushed when he said that and tugged on to my sleeves to cover my hands and most of my fingers. I was usually so used to compliments from other people but when he said that out of the blue it shocked me. Should I thank him or not?

"T-thanks, I guess." I looked down, avoiding his eye contact. All I wanted was to have peace and quiet and to read yet he waltzed in and started randomly complimenting me.

He sighed as he closed his book, "Listen Minghao I don't know why but you seem so... Distant from me." This time I finally looked at him. Did he really finally figured that I didn't want anything to do with him? With his touchiness and the fact that I poured food on him of course I would be distant. "I like your company, you're a very sassy boy and I like that a lot."

I only nodded, obviously not caring whatever he was saying. I didn't care if he liked my personality or what, I didn't care that he liked myself as a friend. "Why are you saying all this? You're obviously someone at the top of high school, popular, tall, hot. I'm just the new boy from another country."

"Did you just call me hot?" Oh shit. "Anyways I don't care if you're a peasant or anything I want to be your friend."

Friend, huh?

He looked at me, with his big, doe eyes and his lips pursed into a pout. As much as I wanted to restrain he was too adorable and I couldn't deny that fact. I rolled my eyes, "Fine." I groaned "I'll be your friend."

As soon as I said that his smile came back and it was bigger and brighter than before, he was acting like such a kid but as much as I don't want to say it, he really did look adorable with his pouty lips or his beautiful smile.

I did research on him a few hours ago and apparently he modelled with a lot of models (that I don't know of) and a few of them were models or actors from my country that I've heard of. He wasn't extremely famous since he was still in high school but he was in a lot of magazine covers. I also had a chance to go on covers but I would always say no since I didn't really want to reveal myself, maybe if I actually did accept the offers I would've met him before coming here.

"You know for my popularity and all, I would know everyone and everything." Oh wow, how vain. "But for you, you seem familiar, but I just can't put my finger on it. Have you been here before?"

The amount of time someone has said that too me was way too much, "No, this is my first time in Korea." I briefly answered, hoping we could change topics.