「捌;kisses on the cheek」

I yawned as I opened my eyes, I reached my clock on the bedside table and turned off the alarm to doze back off to sleep. It was the weekend so I didn't really have to wake up early. I turned the other away and hugged my the pillow; it was warm, big and it smelt nice. It was a bit harder than most pillows but who cared.

I wrapped my arms around it and it hugged back. Wait, pillows don't have arms and they definitely don't hug back? I looked up and my eyes widened. The 'pillow' wasn't some inanimate object but a tall boy who was smirking mischievously, "Morning baby."

Frightened, I used all my strength to push him off the bed. "W-what are you doing here?"

His smile was still on his face and he let out a chuckle, "Like I said before, morning gorgeous." He winked and I threw a pillow at his face. "Not the face!" He whined and I grinned before preparing to throw another pillow at him.

"Stop with the nicknames." I muttered.

I turned around to grab another pillow but before I knew it he jumped back on the bed and pinned me down, both his arms holding down mine and his face close to mine. "You like my nicknames, don't you baby?" He said teasingly in a low tone and I blushed. "Awe, you're red. How cute."

He went and did something unbelievable; he got closer and kissed me on the cheek. I took the liberty to kick him where it hurts.

"Why the hell did he sleep with you last night?" Hansol questioned. Chan had claimed that he had dance practice so it was only Hansol and I hanging around. We were sitting around the library where the bean bags were. I told him all about last night, besides the part where I was about to watch my first porn.

I shrugged before answering, "He said his air conditioner stopped working so I guess he crashed to use mine? I don't know."

"Um no one living in the dorms has an air conditioner." Hansol informed and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"But I do." That's because you're the prince, you idiot.

"What the fuck." Hansol shouted and the librarian with a threatening face glared at him before going back to the work she was doing. "None of us have that besides you and the King and Queen. And they share the same room!"

I looked around, trying to think of a good excuse. I couldn't just tell him I payed extra to the school, because that would make me sound like a snobby, rich brat. And I definitely couldn't tell him I was part of a royal family. But thank god for me he changed the topic on time. But he did look alarmed so I followed where his eyes were looking at and I froze.

Yoon Jeonghan was in the library, of course with Seungcheol right behind him like he's the bodyguard. Not only was him being in the same room a problem to not just me but the students who were there but he was walking towards us. To me especially.

"Hansol, how are you?" Jeonghan said in the nicest way possible but it still felt like he was stabbing ice shards with the tone of his voice.

I looked to my friend and he was, he was blushing? "U-uh, I'm fine." He looked down and got more redder by the minute and I rolled my eyes.

I turned back to Jeonghan who also greeted me with the same question, "What do you want?" I asked, ignoring what he just said and the students around us gasped. Seungcheol looked alarm but Jeonghan remained the same; cool and collected with a fake smile on his face.

"Oh I just wanted to give you this." He answered and took out something from his pocket before tossing it to me. Curious, I grabbed the envelope and teared the opening. I took a peak of what was inside and I shoved it in my pocket immediately, blushing in the process. The so-called 'queen' leaned towards me and whispered in my ear, "You're doing a great job, keep up the good work." And he walked away with people gazing at both him and me.

I looked back at the envelope that was poking out of my pocket. There in the envelope were printed photos that were taken of Mingyu and I cuddling this morning.

OK SO FAIR SPOILER WARNING THAT I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE WRITTEN SMUT ON THIS STORY BUT LIKE I HAVE A CLOSE FRIEND READING THIS STORY (ily nadz) AND IDK IF I SHOULD POST IT OML WHEN THE TIME COMES *soft blocks all school friends following this acc*