My Mysterious Savior...

I was entranced by the brightness of his eyes, but I snapped out of it when he gestured for me to get out from under there. I understood, and gave a small nod. I crawled out, then stood up and looked at the muscular figure. He looked back at me, probably making sure I was safely out of harm's way.

Then, he faced forward, and focused, then pushed up with his arms as hard as he could.

The robot lost its balance and wobbled violently on one foot, then fell back with an earth-shaking 'THUMP!!!'

Then, he ran over to the glass dome, and rose his giant fist into the air and quickly brought it down on the glass, smashing a hole in it, glass flying in all directions. He then raised his hand once more, but he was holding something this time: Eggman. He growled in the fat man's face.

"N-No!... It c-can't be YOU!" Eggman cried in fear. But my savior just kept growling at him, glaring at Eggman. He then threw him to the ground, then looked back at me.

I looked at him wide-eyed. Never have I witnessed anyone with such brutal strength...

Then, he began to walk towards me; I didn't move the tiniest bit. As soon as he approached me, I noticed he was at least about a foot taller than I was. He kneeled down until he was my height, then got close to my face. I closed my eyes and turned my head, afraid of what he might do. I mean... He saved me, but maybe he could still hurt me... I left my eyes closed for a minute, then slowly turned my head and opened them. The first thing I saw were his emerald-green eyes staring at mine.

I had no idea what to do... Should I run, should I attack?... So many thoughts were rushing in my head...

'Why did he save me? Who is he?...' I thought. Those were the two questions I wanted to know for sure.

His eyes lit up like stars, and I saw a small smile on his face, two canine teeth sticking out on both ends of his mouth.

I just kept staring.

'Maybe I can ask him my questions now?.... He doesn't seem to be of any harm...' I thought. But before I could, he looked away, distracted by something in the distance, then ran off on all fours.

I stood there, stunned for a couple of minutes, then shook my head and looked were Eggman lay on his back. I walked over to him, then kneeled down.

"There was no crazy robot... Was there?....." I asked.

He hesitated, then confessed. "No...."

I stayed quiet for a few seconds, then got up. Then, I kicked Eggman in the back.

"OW!!" he cried.

"Douche..." I humphed, then walked home.