여섯 》M《

Tae👑🌚 is typing...

Tae👑🌚: wanna go clubbing?

You: sure

Tae👑🌚: meet in 5

Jimin left the phone on the counter and started getting ready. He wore simple, but too heavy, clothes.

Once Taehyung arrived, Jimin was already waiting out of his apartment building. Jimin greeted him and got into the car.

"Excited?"

"Let's do this!"

-

Taehyung and Jimin arrived and they were greeted by the security asking for their ID. The pair got their ID cards out and showed them.

The guard was not convinced if they were the legal, but sooner or later he allowed them to enter.

Soon as they entered, the lights shut down and only one purple dim light glowing towards the stage.

The crowd cheered and so did Jimin with Taehyung. Some money was already thrown before the stripper could even enter the stage.

Everyone was shocked when a male stripper entered the stage, but nothingless the crowd was excited.

The dancer was almost naked to the point where few in the crown were wolf-whistling. His whole body, hair and costume was all covered in glitter.

-

When the stage was finished, crowd was settling back to dancing up and down to the upbeat music.

Meanwhile, someone dragged Jimin leaving Taehyung behind. The guy walked Jimin to the Premium Lounge.

Jimin was pushed onto the armchair and met his eyes with the stripper who lead him here. The stripper passionately pulled into a kiss.

The dancer's hand slipped down Jimin's body to his lower area, where his crotch was located. Jimin softly moaned as the other started rubbing his palm against the area.

Jimin started unbottoming his own shirt until the stripper stopped him, removing it for him. The shirt was removed and the dancer started kissing his pale skin.

The moans came louder by each second. Jimin couldn't feel anything that's happening downstairs.

The dancer pulled into another lustful kiss. He bit on the older's lower lip making want him more.

The guy lifted Jimin by his chin and glared at his eyes. The stripper removed his mask, revealing his identity.

"J-Jungkook?"

-

[original: 15-11-2016

edited: 24-06-2017]