열여섯

Christmas songs were playing; decorations were shining in the light and the guests were chattering about.

However, Jimin was standing alone drinking cuba libre. He couldn't sense the christmas vibe inside of him, so he decided to back off from the crowd.

"Hey, Jimin."

Jimin looks up to see Taehyung. He gives his a nod.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asks as he pours himself a drink.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Are you waiting for your playboy, heh?" His best friend  joked.

Jimin blushed a little at the thought of Jungkook.

"N-No," Jimin insisted. "Me and Yoongi are having date tomorrow night."

"Ah, love triangle." Taehyung objectified.

"I love it."

Jimin rolled his eyes at the younger.

-

"Jimin!"

He was daydreaming until someone called out his name. He looked up to see someone he wished never came - Jungkook.

"Oh, Lord." Jimin mumbled to himself as Jungkook approached to him.

"All by yourself, huh?" Jungkoo says as he grabs onto red cup and start making himself a drink.

"I was fine before you came."

"Awwh, come on." Jungkook tried to cheer Jimin. 

"Christmas is all about spending time with loved ones." 

"Well, you ain't the love I want to spend my time with." Jimin disagreed. 

Jungkook slid closer to Jimin as he wrapped his arm over older's shoulders. He leaned his face closer to Jimin's; making him blush a little. 

"You want me, don't you?" The younger whispered, seductively. 

Jungkook planted lots of pecks from Jimin's cheek to his soft lips. As Jungkook continued kissing Jimin; Jimin gradually enclosed his arms around Jungkook's neck as he slithered his arms around Jimin's waist. 

Jimin broke the kiss and panted as he looked into younger's eyes. A second didn't pass, when Jimin connected their lips together. Jungkook grinded his body against the older; letting a small moan escape from Jimin's mouth. 

-

"Hey Yoongi!" Jin called the black haired who was on his way to the kitchen. 

"Can you get us some snacks?" 

"That's exactly where I'm heading to." Yoongi exclaimed and went off. 

Yoongi was little bit concerned about Jimin. He understood Jimin's situation of having little bit off time and he respected him. 

As he stepped into the kitchen, he sees something he could have never imagined to see. He saw Jimin making out with Jungkook. 

"J-Jimin?" Few tears started to drop already.

-

[Original: 23-12-2016

Edited: 30-08-2017]