스물

Jimin now had two days off from work. He was laying on the couch, catching up with his favourite drama. It was around nine in the afternoon, when Jimin's notifications were blowing up.

"I guess, the new year starts at nine." Jimin joked to himself.

There was one notification that caught Jimin's eye. It was from Yoongi. He questioned to himself if Yoongi wanted to speak or he was also wishing him happy holidays.

Jimin opened snapchat.

◾️Yoongs😭🌏💖 201

Jimin smiled to himself

Jimin smiled to himself. He never thought Yoongi would wish him happy holidays. Jimin asked himself if he should send something back but decided to do it later.

-

"So," Hoseok started as they were near to finishing their dinner.

"How's going on with Jungkook?"

"Pretty well, I guess."

"We're going ice-skating tonight." Jimin added.

"Awwh, so like a date?"

"No, no." Jimin disagreed within a laughter. "Definitely not a date."

Jimin checked the time to see he had few minutes left before he had to leave the apartment.

"I should get ready." Jimin says as he leaves.

Jimin went inside his room to see his chosen clothes laying on his bed. He chose to wear his softest and fluffiest jumper, which made him feel warm and ripped skinny jeans to match with his jumper.

He walked out of his room to greet Hoseok in front him. Jimin walked past him to get his boots up his feet and coat himself with a hugely expensive coat Taehyung bought for him.

"Dress to impress." Hoseok stated as he saw Jimin checking himself in the mirror.

"I need to look good, you know."

"Yeah, for your date." Hoseok teases.

"It's not a date!" The younger blushes as he leaves the apartment.

-

"Hold your hands out to balance yourself."

Jungkook took hold of the older's hands and held it in front of both of them. Jimin was secure he wasn't going to fall, yet he felt like he is going to fall down.

"Now bend your knees, just like mine."

Jungkook let go of Jimin and skated behind Jimin, placing his palms around Jimin's chest.

"You're meant to lean your body forwards too."

The younger helped Jimin to bend but Jimin out too much force, which ended up be like Jimin's bottom against Jungkook's lower area.

"Little bit too much, Jimin."

Jimin's body was all ready to start moving, so Jungkook held onto Jimin's small hands and lead him along the ring.

"This is actually pretty fun."  Jimin stated as he brightly smiled.

However, soon as Jungkook parted away from Jimin, he fell over on top of Jungkook. The older was embarrassed and his whole face was bright red.

The younger softly pulled his face closer to Jimin's; making their lips collapse together. Jimin's deepened the kiss as he closed his eyes.

-

By the time, the pair finished skating it was near midnight. The couple went along the pedestrian with their fingers intertwined and only the street lamp posts lighting up the street.

Jungkook stopped in the middle of the street as he saw something shining above their heads. Jimin looked up to see what it was.

"Oh, it's a mistletoe." Jimin exclaimed.

Jungkook took a soft grip of Jimin's cheeks and pressed his lips against the other's soft lips. Jimin slid his arms onto Jungkook's hips as the kiss went along.

Jungkook softly parted away and looked soulfully into the older's eyes.

"Happy New Year, baby."

-

The pair were near Jimin's house, when something clicked in Jimin's head. He got his phone out and opened snapchat.

"Let's take a picture." Jimin suggests.

"Alright," Jungkook agreed.

Jungkook halfway fixing his hat when Jimin took a photo. Jungkook threw a playful fist at him and scolded for taking a picture when he wasn't ready.

 Jungkook threw a playful fist at him and scolded for taking a picture when he wasn't ready

Jimin posted this picture on his story as well as sending this as a streak.

-

long chap

[Original: 31-12-2016

Edited: 31-08-2017]