일곱

"Jimin, wake up." Taehyung called the sleepy guy. He tried again to wake him up until Jimin finally opened his eyes.

"What you want, Taehyung?" He sleepily asked as he turned around, avoiding his friend.

"Mr Kim told me to wake you up," Taehyung annouced. "I worked alone for almost four hours."

"Okay."

Jimin removed the blanket that has been placed on him, while he was asleep. He stood up and felt something wet on his back.

He glanced over his shoulder to look at his back and saw a massive stain on his trousers, and also the couch.

Jimin ran to the toilets to get rid of the stain. He couldn't understand where it came from. It could be prank, that's what he thought.

When he went back to the back room, Taehyung was laughing to himself. Jimin couldn't understand why.

"Was it a prank?"

"Most definitely not," Taehyung laughed in front of his face.

"Then what?"

"You had a wet dream." He exclaimed.

"What's that?" Jimin wondered.

"You were sexually aroused during your sleep." Taehyung giggled a little. "What did you dream of?"

"I don't know, but it was something to do with going to some stripper club."

-

Tae👑🌚 is typing...

Tae👑🌚: kook

You: wat

Tae👑🌚: i have amazing news

You: and it is??

Tae👑🌚: jimin had wet dream about you cuz he told me it involves strippers.

You: interesting

You: is he at work?

Tae👑🌚: yh

-

When Jungkook entered the café, he noticed that Jimin didn't have any costumers so he kind of rushed to get to the counter.

"Hey baby," He greeted Jimin.

"What you want?" Jimin weirdly looked at the younger.

"Caramel frappucino as always." He said.

Jimin made the drink fast as bolt and gave Jungkook his order.

"Thanks baby." Jungkook winked, and walked over to his casual seat.

-

Jimin said his goodbye to his last costumer. He grabbed hold of cloth and chemical substance, and started washing the tables.

He grabbed three half empty cups and tried to take them away. Jimin tripped over something and spilled all the drinks.

Jimin looked up to see where he got the spills and noticed it was on Jungkook. He slightly blushed of embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry. I'll be right back."

Jimin ran of with a tray and box of tissues. He placed all the dishes on the tray and got some tissues out of the box.

He wondered for the place where he spilled the drinks until he found out it was on Jungkook's lower part.

Jimin blushed more as he realised, he'd have to clean down that area. He started cleaning making himself uncomfortable.

"J-Jimin," Jungkook called, with a slight sound of moan. "I'll do it myself." 

-

[original: 15-11-2016

edited: 24-06-2017]