Chapter 2

hello. i am back. the song above is for this chapter, it relates. if you want, you should read first, then play the song and visualize. its your choice tho.
================================
Third Person P.O.V

All of the friends met up at the post office again the next day. This time, Libra waited for them at the door. Once everyone arrived, it was time for initiations. First, went Adam and Em. They were going in alphabetical order.

Em's P.O.V

When we entered the backroom, all there was was janitorial equipment. I looked at Libra, confused. She moved a mop, then we fell down into a hole. We slid down a slide, then we landed in a dark room. "What the hell?!" I exclaimed, dusting myself off. "That was awesome!" Adam exclaimed. "Well, here we are. The Initiation room." Libra said. "Umm.... what are we gonna be put through?" I asked, a bit nervous. I know, I know, its not like me to be afraid of something as minor as THIS. But, I have a reason. Adam doesn't realize that Libra is a superhuman who we barely know. We don't know if she's good or not, she could be evil. "First, we must test your ability of flight." Libra said, picking up a clipboard. It had strange scribbles on it. "Excuse me for the writing, its in my native tone." Libra explained. "I'm too fat to fly," Adam joked. "Nonsense. Obesity has nothing to do with how high you can fly." Libra said. "So, what are we gonna do?" I asked. "I have the one and only Zero-Gravity3000 in this laboratory. This'll make you float in 'zero gravity'." she explained. She led us to a glowing cylinder. "This is the machine that will help you be able to fly. Now step in." Libra explained. I was very hesitant to step in, but I managed to anyways. Adam immediately stepped in. What was his problem? I wonder. Libra then walked to a table with buttons and levers on it. She turned a dial, flipped a lever, and pushed a button. Just then, we began to levitate off the ground. We floated in the spotlight of a blue light. "This is awesome!" Adam yelled. I agreed. I practiced superhero poses in mid-air, and also turned some flips. All of a sudden, the machine stopped, and me and Adam fell to the ground. It hurt, and I landed on my back. Slowly, with pain, I got up. Adam lay on the ground, groaning in pain. "That's the difficult part, landing in the machine. Once you get superpowers, if you make it, it will not be bad at all." Libra told us. "What if we don't accept or make it?" I asked. "Then your memory is wiped." she said, in a cross kind of way. That right there lowered my trust for Libra. "Now everyone else has to test, so for a week, keep coming back every day. One test per day. You have to get in the cart to get back up. Bye!" Libra quickly said, and shoved us away. Ahead, we saw a rusty old roller-coaster like cart. It had a splintered wood rail underneath it, and only had enough space for the both of us. Adam gripped the handlebar in front of us. I did the same thing. When the cart began moving, it squeaked up the old rail slowly. We went up and up, until we began going straight ahead. Then, I saw we were about to ride down a deep drop. Out of nowhere, the cart rushed down the drop like a rollercoaster. The rest of the ride was a blur, and all I heard was Adam yelling next to me. My stomach had a queasy feeling. As the cart forced to a stop, we saw everyone waiting in a dim room. "How was it?" Jess asked me. "Definetely something I'll remember," I replied. Libra bursted out the janitor closet, and asked for two people. Max and Shelby went in awkwardly. Mostly, I felt bad. Mainly because they had no idea what they were going to be put through.

================================
Hehehe gamersenpai i tricked u. lol but im excited to get my Ross hoodie in the mail soon. ye.