Chapter 3

y'all will never believe what happened. I ordered Ross's shirt================================
It was the next few days the gang returned to Kaman Street, each gaining more hope they could get superpowers. After a week, Libra announced the superpower serum was complete. She was ready to tell who would get what. She told everyone, but she didn't include Em. "What do I get?" Em asked. "Oh, uh.... there's not your name on the list." Libra said, looking at the clipboard. "I-I was one of the firsts! If Adam got his, h-how did I get forgotten?" Em stuttered. "Well, you can get something. You just have one, though." Libra told her. Em reluctantly accepted. This is why she didn't trust Libra. Because Libra didn't like her!  It was completely obvious.

Everyone was taken one by one to a small room. Libra had injected them with the syrum. And it worked very quickly. After only about 5 minutes, the power kicked in. The job was done.

Adam got invisibility, Shelby and Jess got shape-shifting, Max got strength, Red got flight, Tim got speed, and Ross got teleportation. Em was given very powerful weapons, such as electric whips and katanas.

Libra told them all to never reveal the secret. She said if they did, like the letter said, they would be placing their lives in danger. "How are you gonna contact us in the face of danger?" Ross asked. "You all will have a piece of jewelery that will glow when I need you. You can click the glowing light to teleport here. But, you must do so in private. Red, you don't have to click the button." Libra explained. "What about outfits?" Jess asked. "You wil mainly be undercover to not raise suspicion or attention. Wear something normal." Libra told them. "What can we shapeshift into?" Shelby asked. "Anything. From people to objects." After more questions, Libra sent them home. But the question they all had but never asked was: who was Psychoclops?