Chapter 4

Comment down below how many chapters I should write! And thanks for 100 reads already! Ps i am in this chapter ;-)
================================
Their first few missions were complete successes. After about 7 missions, the group of heroes decided to go out to a karaoke bar. Nobody knew their faces, so they wouldn't have to worry about publicity at all. They went to Cindy's Karaoke and Restaurant (i am not old enough, but lets pretend!). The owner of the establishment was very nice. "Hey, my name is Cindy. I'm the owner of this place, so if there's anything going on, please tell me." she told them. "Thank you. Does it cost to perform?" Adam asked. "Nope, just the food costs." she replied. And with that, they were seated.

"Girls, we should perform!" Jess exclaimed to Shelby and Em. Shelby agreed, but Em wasn't so accepting. "C'mon, it'll be fun!" Shelby persuaded Em. The two girls began begging, until Em said yes. "Alright, alright. What song will we do?" Em asked. "Lets do a girl power song!" Jess suggested. "Let's do Daya: Sit Still, Look Pretty." Shelby said. Em and Jess agreed. They told the boys about their plan, and went onto the stage. They requested their song, and began.

Everyone cheered them on. Cindy walked over to announce the Karaoke Winners for the night. "And the winner is.... well i should say the winners are..... Shelby, Jessica, and Emily!" she exclaimed. The boys cheered and cheered. They took their throphies, and left. The ride back home was filled with conversation and laughter. Libra laughed with them. "Hey Libra, we forgot to ask, who is Psychoclops?" Ross asked. All of a sudden, Libra's smile abruptly fell to the floor. It went silent for a quick moment. "He's the most wicked and cruel villian in the galaxy. And he's planning to wipe us all out," Libra explained. Everyone began to look worried. "I actually gathered you all to help me defeat Psychoclops." she finished. "You wanted to risk our lives?" Adam asked. "It's for your galaxy. Your people." Libra told him.

The car ride was quiet after that. "When will we battle him?" Em asked. "When he tries to destroy us," Libra responded. "That should be soon," she finished.

***

Everyone decided to go to the offices, to get their minds off of the unfortunate conversation with Libra.
"That was..... not the best conversation," Tim said awkwardly. James and a few other workers were still working, which was odd since it was so late. "Why are you guys still here? Your shifts ended like, an hour ago." Adam asked. "Just getting some work done," Jordan replied.

***

After about a half hour, most of the heroes were tuckered out. "Let's go home," Max yawned. "You guys can go," Adam said. Most of them left, but Shelby stayed. "Adam, do you think Psychoclops is coming soon?" she asked. "Maybe. If so, we need to be ready." he replied.

omg i have plans for next chapter. tanks 4 reeding punk!