Chapter 1 - Starstruck

I step off the train that took me to London and go down the numerous escalators. Then eventually I exit the station and a gigantic white building is right ahead of me. 

"That's the BBC studios!" I shout loudly. 

I turn around and there's this old man sat on a bench staring at me weirdly. Awkwardly I turn back around and cross the road which is in front of me. 

----------------

Once I get into the studios, my heart starts racing as realisation kicks in. I walk down the long corridor until I see a door which reads Friday Download dressing room. I open the door with my right hand (which is shaking).  As I walk in, I see George in the corner with Richard. My heart is telling me to scream but they would think I'm crazy so I don't. 

"The new girl is here." Richard says pointing at me. 

"She is one pretty girl." George whispers over to Richard.

When I get to where they are, they get up from the sofa. Richard takes my hand and shakes it.

"Welcome to Friday Download, is it Alicia?" Richard asks politely welcoming me. 

"Yeah it is, Alicia Rivera." I reply. 

Richard walks away over to where Cel, Shannon and Dionne all are.

"How old are you?" George asks me.  I pause for a moment as I'm Starstruck. 

"I am the same age as you." I reply shyly.

"Oh cool!" George exclaims. 

He then gives me a warm hug, I can feel his hands rubbing my back. He releases me from the hug and smiles at me.

"You are just beautiful." He whispered in my ear. 

"Really?" I asked shocked. 

"Yes really." He replied.