Chapter 8 - Her Last Song

It felt like a normal Friday to start with but as I walked into the dressing room, I see all the presenters except for Shannon gathered around. Dionne is holding a hot pink gift bag.

"Come over here my baby girl." George says while winking at me.

I transport myself over to where George is sitting and I am about to sit down next to him when he slaps his lap indicating that he wants me to sit there. I stop myself from sitting down and I settle onto his lap. He wraps his soft arms around my neck and then Dionne starts speaking.

"I'm going to miss Shannon." Dionne cries.

"I will miss Shannnon so much." Cel and Richard both say sarcastically.

"Come on I can tell that is sarcastic, what did Shannon ever do to you?" Dionne asks.

"Upset me and my girlfriend, that's what she did!" George shouts with fury.

"It's okay, I understand how you feel." Dionne says sympathetically.

--------------------

"George and Alicia are both 17 years old, born in late 1997." Dionne randomly states as she looks over at us. 

"Here we go again." I reply.

"Yeah you'll have to get used to being the youngest." George replied back. 

Shannon then strolls into the room as we are about to kiss. She stares directly at us in a disrespectful manner. I feel very uncomfortable so I snuggle back into George's torso. When she gets closer to us, she reaches out for his arm which has huge biceps. He slaps her hand and gives her the Scorpio glare.

"He's mine." I shout at her.

"Shut up you ugly fat dog." She shouts back.

"You are calling my girl ugly, I don't think so." George shouts.

He takes his phone out of his pocket and finds the picture of me in a bikini with no makeup on. He shows it to her.

"It's obvious it has been edited." Shannon exclaims.

"Come on you are just jealous as you will never be as naturally beautiful as her." George replies to Shannon.

"Yeah right." Shannon replies back.

"She doesn't need all the makeup to look good." George says looking at me.

"Get roasted Shannon Flynn" Richard exclaims.

"Keep that chicken scented mouth shut!" Shannon shouts at Richard.

All of us except Shannon start laughing.

"OMG best comeback ever, that's sarcasm by the way." Cel laughs out.

Cel almost fell to the floor because he was laughing so hard.

"It's ok babe, I'll be there for you." George says as he hugs me into him.

He runs his hands up and down my back - which reminds me of when we first met.