Chapter 4 - Relationship Download

It was exactly a week after George asked me out. The last time I saw him was Friday night but I have rung him so it's not like we haven't spoken for all that time. I can't wait to see him again when I get into the studios.  On the train, I was sitting there on my phone checking my Instagram and I saw that the kissing picture (that Amy posted on her's)  got over 500 likes. I scrolled down and saw various comments. There were a few jealous Seareals but overall everyone was supportive about the relationship. Seareals are the name of  George's fans if you didn't know that already. 

---------------------------------------------

When I get into the dressing room, everyone is gathered together with drinks in their hands. I sit down directly next to George and he subtly snuggles into me. But it isn't so subtle and Shannon feels the need to ask about us. 

"Why are you getting so close to her George?" She asks. 

"She is my girlfriend." He replies waiting for a response. 

"Ooh ooh." Richard goes before anyone can even answer.

"I doubt he really does go out with Alicia." Shannon replies back. 

George hugs me and then pecks my lips to show he actually does go out with me. 

"I believe you now." Shannon replies.